THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
A
Any help on this guys?
If you are worried about an Easter being a fake, just check the seller out - see if they have sold shoes before and how many, see if anything looks off, etc. Avoid buying from outside the US, as this increases the chances you are buying some garbage (although there are great international sellers).

I think the good prices on EM Kobe's are just partially that some people bought some CW's expecting to be able to resell, and there is no market for most of the EM IX's, resell wise. So gotta unload.

View media item 1056323
Not everyone follows that distribution. You can say all you want they are tts but some people have narrow feet or wide feet that don't follow the normal recommended size. Yes most people fall in the average recommended sizing but there are always outliers. It boggles my mind you can't understand that people have different shaped and sized feet even if they are the same size normally.

I found the EM lows to not be as narrow on me compared to the elite highs and the 8 but that was just me I have wide feet. Also I don't believe every shoe you see from the same line is sized exactly the same but maybe that's like a placebo and I'm just thinking that.

Basically rule of thumb for me is to never size down I would rather have more room than be uncomfortable

Anyways these flyknit lows are sick

arent they still out there on legit sites?

and yes the fakes are very very good, shape is slightly off still
That too.

I think you can find all the CW's except USA, Bruce Lee, and Philippines still on NDC in full size runs.

But if folks are selling below retail on EBay my guess is it's what I said above. 

Came in here to check on the NikeID hype. I assume that was a few pages back. Whelp, may be picking up my first NikeID sneaker with these...

Damn seems like not a single person on this thread copped from Mercer today 
I know some ppl that got em today though, ima ask em next time I see them to see if they let you get all 4 or only one color.

Back
Top Bottom