THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Any chance FTL (non-HoH) will get the Philippines? I called two different locations and they don't know anything. This release is looking bleak for me.

laugh.gif
 at the people who bought the Premiums from resellers thinking they wouldnt release here
i wont laugh at them because most of them probably were just fans of the shoes and wanted to rock em...

but i will laugh at the sellers that still have pairs to get rid of for a crazy price 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

but i will laugh at the sellers that still have pairs to get rid of for a crazy price 
laugh.gif

Why? They're going to feast on those who will strike out this Friday . Look at last year's Mambacurials.
have you seen some of the prices these dude are asking for  ?? if they haven't got that by now i think it lessens their chances even more to get that after friday..

Last edited:
have you seen some of the prices these dude are asking for  ?? if they haven't got that by now i think it lessens their chances even more to get that after friday..
This will depend on how limited they are. It may drive the price up because of the hype that is being built. More people want them now

By any means necessary. Will return the Pop Art's if I'm successful this Friday. On second thought, I might just keep them though. I do like the Laker's color scheme on them.

Last edited:

$550?

wowzers...

nike shoulda just made the Masterpieces in larger quanities... they would definitely sell out still, but nike would make more $$ and the consumers would probably have a better chance of getting them for retail (the resellers wouldn't make much)

if they were made larger quantities, one may argue that they wont sell out because they don't have a "very limited" tag on them anymore/.... but the truth is that they would sell b/c it is a great cw...

You guys are trying to double up on the Kung Fus, Im trying to get rid of my only pair lol

Last edited:
nike shoulda just made the Masterpieces in larger quanities... they would definitely sell out still, but nike would make more $$ and the consumers would probably have a better chance of getting them for retail (the resellers wouldn't make much)

if they were made larger quantities, one may argue that they wont sell out because they don't have a "very limited" tag on them anymore/.... but the truth is that they would sell b/c it is a great cw...
It would affect the sales of other shoes. In turn Nike will make less of those shoes. Suddenly they're limited. Now what?

Back
Top Bottom