THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Mps are 500+, but I don't think the phillipine joints will stay at that number after a US release

No need to try and make yourself feel better about paying too much by talking nonsense...

If you're OK paying that, let it be. Sometimes it works out like that. Get a steal on one pair, get screwed on the next.

EM should never go above 300. If the FK drop and are even a little general, it would be the death of EM prices. Which is good for people who like them. Seeing it going like the Kobe 8. Most can be had at or below retail now.

Yea I saw that too. I'm hoping if it doesnt go through that ill get a 20% off lol. Makes an I'd cost 164.

Yea I saw that too. I'm hoping if it doesnt go through that ill get a 20% off lol. Makes an I'd cost 164.

Yeah, I'm gunning for that 20% code if my sz.11 Perspectives don't ship. I will definitely pick up a pair of Bruce Lees for cheap if that's the case

Family went on a trip to Singapore recently, were able to pick these up for me at Hoops Factory. Pictures don't do them justice, also did a lace swap.

Also I remember there being some talk a while back about a blitz blue 9 releasing???

Last edited:
Any info (Pics) on any Kobe 9 would be nice. All we have right now are the Phil drop and the Golds.

Last edited:
Thank you, I'm gonna press my luck and try for the premiums on Friday but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Only other elite color I dig is the asg.

Dudes gettin all happy for tracking #s on pairs that sat for weeks after release, and were easily attainable less than retail..... :\

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: lyl
Dudes gettin all happy for tracking #s on pairs that sat for weeks after release, and were easily attainable less than retail..... :\

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey bro I got mine @ 20% off .. im sitting at home getting tipsy and feeling good about my pickup .. I know they sat But when they dropped I just picked up some inspiration and had my sights on some details an they add up real quick..

Back
Top Bottom