THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike tweets out "The Kobe 9 Premium is available - link", you click on that link, add to cart, wait in line, check out.

You can only get the link to the shoe via that tweet.

thanks, just wanted to make sure its that straight forward. Ill be up for work so Ill give it a whirl.

I dont see any other reason for TLO other than helping the server a little. Since 200k people arent constantly refreshing style # page.

100% chance the premium pair coming out Friday will sell out right away, so if you are thinking these will sit like previous pairs you will miss out
Nah these are an easy pass for me. I hope the people who really want them have a chance to cop.

I hope the people would cop these would rock em instead of sellin em. Sucks if people had early links, would anyone pm me for an early link. Appreciate it Fam. I really want these bad cause I'm proud to be Filipino! The inspiration of the design excites me.

Last edited:

I hope the people would cop these would rock em instead of sellin em. Sucks if people had early links, would anyone pm me for an early link. Appreciate it Fam. I really want these bad cause I'm proud to be Filipino! The inspiration of the design excites me.
You just said that it would suck if people had early links, but then you turn around and ask for one ?? now it's gonna suck for me if people have them and they give you one adding to the list
frown.gif

Still on the fence about the Philippines, Nike making me think hard with this gift card they threw at me..that outsole :pimp:

You just said that it would suck if people had early links, but then you turn around and ask for one ?? now it's gonna suck for me if people have them and they give you one adding to the list
frown.gif

No offense but yeah I'm gonna suck too if I have an early link lol kidding aside but yeah that's an advantage that people have especially if its TLO. That's why IMO its better for non TLO release.

Hoping that by nike going back to TLO they have somehow found a way to combat bots. Not going to to hold my breath though.

Came in today from Nike Restock last week. Still my favorite colorway.
I agree, my favorite colorway to date. I've never bought 2 of the same shoes still on the fence whether or not I want to pickup another pair off NDC (one for balling, one for casual wear). I know I'm going to have to make a decision quick before they dry up. . . . what to do, what to do

TLO :smh:

Well I had 5lab3 for practice but was cart jacked before I could even click checkout :lol:

I really hope I can get these

The only release I've struck out on in the past few months has been the SC Trainer Broken Bats. And even then, I had two things working against me...my style code search didn't come up as fast as a keyword search (for whatever reason), oh...and they made about 3 freakin' pair of size 14s
mad.gif
Those weren't TLO.

TLO isn't a big deal...hype machine is in full-effect.

Ive literally tried every shoe nike has put on ndc . Last time actually getting a shoe in my cart was 'detail' kobe9s. Last time a shoe actually shipped... Taxi 12s. Resellers have made a killing off of me .

Ive literally tried every shoe nike has put on ndc . Last time actually getting a shoe in my cart was 'detail' kobe9s. Last time a shoe actually shipped... Taxi 12s. Resellers have made a killing off of me .
And resellers will continue to do so if you keep feeding them.

Back
Top Bottom