THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

That's exactly what I call it. I'll keep my Gumbo cause NOLA is my hometown. These just seem to require me having a little more thought into execution/how to rock, and comfortably. I'm good.
The Elites are definitely a dope shoe tho.

[thread="550678"]Quote:[/thread]
Philippines not on the ndc launch calendar anymore?
Never was. It was only listed here - http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41986/p/3897

And confirmed on Twitter - 

okay thanks. i didn't check twitter all day yesterday so i didn't see it and that old version of release dates i don't see anymore since they use the picture version. thought Nike was up to something again

What's good everyone? Been away for a bit so missed out on probably a number things. However I did break down and get the elite Kobe 9 and I must say yeah they are real nice. Although for me the breakin was a little tough, unlike the straight out the box nice feel the Kobe 8's have. I will take back something I said in the earlier stages of this thread and that is "the Masterpeice would be the only colorway I would get", nope this is not the case. I actually like the Inspirations and those Perspectives grew on me quick, so sick in person!

Question I remember seeing something about a Michael Jackson colorway, is that this "Gold/Fundamentals" colorway I see? Looks like something that would be inspired by some of Michael's waredrobe choices.

Kobe 9 Elites
1) Inspirations
1) Perspectives

Note: Not sure which I like better yet, although other colorways are coo, these are the only 2 I would get.

Last edited:
Off tops I was waiting for the Philippines to drop in the us. I had my doubts much like the sparks but I'm happy to say the least. I did buy the MP's but no other cw was appealing.

I forgot about 23penny site lol. He also got the Heroes on there for the same price. Also seen the Perspectives & Maestros as well

I couldn't really tell you for sure. I just know that based on my experience I ended going tts. They do run a little long but half sizing down made it pretty uncomfortable to me. I guess it would depend on how you want to use the shoes. For casual, going a half size up probably wont affect you too bad. If you balling it could because they all ready run a tad bit long. What pair are you trying to get? I would try and go into any footlockers, champs, nikes and see if they got those sizes to try on. I personally wouldn't take that gamble of just picking a half size up because these shoes are pretty expensive to have them not fit the way you would like. Just my opinion sir.

Repped.

It's funny how there were some who seemed upset that people didn't like these first EM colorways that released, and now some may get upset because people are actually interested in an EM now... but they consider it's for the wrong reason (that limited tag).

Guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't
laugh.gif
People are always going to find something to complain about. 
mean.gif

I liked all the HTM CW's, but I'm not paying what people are asking for those shoes. I decided to just wait for the EM Philippines to be release in the US instead of paying double from a reseller.

Good luck to everyone trying to buy a pair.

Philippines are nice. Just cant get down with the icy soles. Those soles are extra icy!

Back
Top Bottom