THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn I'm really liking this shoe, so far I haven't instantly liked to a Kobe this much since the Kobe IV.

I'm skeptical about how the traction may work and I don't like the removable insert being used again especially a pure Lunarlon insert

Wheres the Carbon Fiber or TPU in the sole?

First Colorway is officially called "Masterpiece"  (IMO i agree)

#Kobe9 outsole is based on the pressure mapping of Kobe’s own foot

Last edited:
By the press release and this whole event they are positioning the high as the main version... JM said all high flyknits will be limited but I hope not TOO bad.

Love the shoe. I for some reason really like these high top set ups in shoes. Looks great design wise, doubt many will cop in my area. Price is too high, so I guess I'll wait impatiently for the lows. Preludes are out of my range also...

Doesn't look as bulky as the pair he wore in practice today. The 9 are so revolutionary. I'm on board.

Kobe made the low-cut popular to the masses, if anyone can pull these boxing boots off it's the Black Mamba. Once he wears them on court minds will change. Question is, will mine change? Only time will tell

Man these may be my favorite Kobe ever topping the 6 in my eyes im messing with these oh so heavy

High top that plays like a low flyknit may be my favorite material if these feel like the 8s or better

Edit: are the flyknit highs still gonna be scarce?

Last edited:
Edit: are the flyknit highs still gonna be scarce?

I hope not as bad as we think. But they threw that Elite tag on there, so they can charge $200+ right of the bat and probably make them somewhat scarce. Hoping they'll be like the past Elites, worst case like the XX8s

At least they did away with the System thing, though it didn't really have an affect on the 8s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom