THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Some people complaning they are ugly AF kus they can't rock em lmao they're made for BASKETBALL
Some people on IG are just morons

Traction seems like it wouldn't be that great....

I wonder what other colors there will be.

Bought the 6s/hate the sevens/skipped on them eights / Bought a 9 for non-stop Glock work all the time

was this posted?

Kobe wearing the 9's in practice
YEPP 
smokin.gif

It was posted zyzz, nothing wrong a refresh though.. Alot has transpired in the last few hours

i dont like them, im a lows type dude so unless a flyknit low is coming out. im out then

looks really weird seeing him play in ridiculously high shoes :x

Yeah... I can see it might not be somes cup of tea... I have a feeling kobe will end up spending most games in the lows...

Last edited:
they look like flyknit aj xx8s...probably perfect for on court, but idk about rockin em casually tho....and since i rock the majority of my kicks casually, im out.

i wonder what the plan was for the 9's before he tore his achilles..

cant wait for the lows!!!!

Last edited:
I like these, I like flyknit tech and I like the potential these have for many different colorways. The design is different which is a good thing the last 3 kobe shoes all looked the same to me things needed a shake up.

I reckon they can be folded down also in a similar way to the AJ28 so people will be able to rock em with jeans, but even if they not can wear em under trouser legs unless you like that tight tight pants look....

Last edited:
-I see nightwing2303 was in attendance wonder if he has enough of an in to get a pair early for a review. I mean he was there and it seems like this was invitation only...

-So with the Kobe 9 we are going straight into the Elites? Nice. They really need to stop the regular season and elite shoe. As an professional you should be playing at an elite level in all the games you play in. A shoe shouldn't define when you pick up your game.

Last edited:
Dope colorways, just can't rock a shoe like that casually. These will probably be awesome for ball, which after all is what the purpose of the shoe is for lol

The flyknit does give them the opportunity to make some sick colorways so that will be dope seeing what they come out with

These look like they'll feel great on court (except for traction possibly). Will definitely give em a go on feb 8. Will probably be a lil too high for me to rock casually with shorts during the summer tho. Lows should come in handy then.

On a side note, love the fact that the 1st pair are nicknamed "Masterpiece." No food references, no location references, no "favorite this reminds me that" stuff going on. Just flat out "Masterpiece." Bold n cocky as ****.

Back
Top Bottom