THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Umm ok.... It actually is very much inflation that causes prices to rise. I don't need to argue this it's a fact which is the same reason prices of EVERYTHING continues to go up. You can "think" whatever you want to but when you decide to learn about economics I'm sure you can find a course taught locally that will teach you how price levels are set.

Here's a freebie
Lesson 1 as found in Webster's:
Inflation- a continuing rise in the general price level usually attributed to an increase in the volume of money and credit relative to available goods and services

Lol you are going so hard to argue a point you hardly understand.

The Kobe 8 is currently being sold for $140 and you think nike charging $200 for the prelude 8's(or any other model for that matter) is based on inflation?

Inflation from December to February?

Go to the highest floor of your one building community college and jump off homie.

You are wrong.

Hahaha your pretty funny dude.... Work on reading skills... Like I said why the price of everything continues to go up.... Not just one shoe , everything. Why every single item available in any market continues to go up. As well as every single factor of production. A small change in the value of the dollar can make a significant change in the complete overhead of a project when it's broken down to the numerous variables that come into play. But I don't need to tell you because your clearly the smartest person in the room. And yes.... Genius... The value of the dollar is continually in flux due to monetary and fiscal policies. So from December to February? Yep, Over ANY given period of time you better believe the supply of money changes which in turn effects the value of the dollar. But keep up the non stop bickering and whining about price increases and see his far it gets you. Don't like it? Put your money elsewhere, once again I'm done with the NT geniuses who know everything but have not a single clue . Just kidding, your right Nike actually uses every single new release to twist the the thumb screws into the sides of their customers as so many on here suggest. You've got to be right, it couldn't possibly be anything like what I've said. I'm sure as soon as shoe drops they all sit around laughing manically and begin plotting the next scheme to even further force everyone to hand over their money..... Willingly. So sorry you caught feelings about learning something. Cheer up buddy.

Last edited:
They changed the "ankle hole" area (is there a term for it?), it's not some white circle but has a tiger stripe pattern surrounding the whole thing. Looks a lot better.

I like this cw, now we need to see other cw's to get a real feel for the design.

And the lows of course

liking the pics so far, can't say i see myself wearing these outside of the gym yet though

interested to see the mids and lows hopefully they get to them

"There's 50% less waste [in the #Kobe9] than a traditional basketball shoe." -- Mark Parker, discussing benefits of Flyknit construction.

Mark Parker: it is funadametally different and a major innovation. A part of the past and the present. From a design stand-point. This is the most exciting things I have seen in many many years. 

Mark Parker on Flyknit. "I don't call stuff a game changer very often, but Flyknit is." it enhancing performance and causes less waste

Last edited:
Where are the em lows at?

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

Loving the HI's :pimp: hopefully more people hate them so they'll be easier to cop

But this is NT...so its gonna be, hate, hate, hate and the closer to RD we get people will want themthem and all the sudden do a 180 :lol:

Got one homeboy waiting for more CWs..

Another dude is waiting for Neverwearthem to "pull them off"....Smh..

Cats is a trip up in here for real..

Last edited:
About time kobe gets a shoe that doesn't look like it's 39.99. This joint looks exclusive. Like some time went into designing it.

Back
Top Bottom