[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

According to Ye the album version of the leaked tracks will be really different not just something small. 
I wonder if he goes with a whole new beat for the tracks, but I doubt it. Apart from that the actual album looks dope, it opens up like a booklet and the writing is in a golden cover with 5 interchangeable covers. 

The dilemma is wether I buy the physical copy for the design or the itunes version for the extra tracks, or both 
grin.gif
c'mon son...buy the physical copy then just d/l the extra tracks
laugh.gif

It'd be cool if he took off the features of the Good Friday tracks and just added 2 verses of his own..... or something like that

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

To everyone saying it's not that big of a deal Fergie is on All of The Lights.... what drugs are you on?

If I wanted to hear Fergie I'd download whatever Black Eyed Peas Album she was on.... I don't even remember the last time she was relevant or anyone even liked her.

BTW If 'Ye threw Don't Look Down and The Joy on the album, I wouldn't even be mad, those songs are THAT good.

Co-sign on everything you said Crag, Fergie had no business being on this song. 

Originally Posted by rhester

That gif wasn't reversed I was watching that joint live..
Ye' is a awkward dude in interviews
laugh.gif

I was just about to post this.
It's not reversed, my dude really went from grinning, to depressed-looking, to serious in about 3 seconds
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

man i was so ready to hear drake go off on this... smh at him being taken out of it
But THIS. I was just hoping that Kanye would tell Drake to go back and re-do his verse to come harder. Took my man off entirely
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by rhester

That gif wasn't reversed I was watching that joint live..
Ye' is a awkward dude in interviews
laugh.gif

I was just about to post this.
It's not reversed, my dude really went from grinning, to depressed-looking, to serious in about 3 seconds
roll.gif

man i was so ready to hear drake go off on this... smh at him being taken out of it
But THIS. I was just hoping that Kanye would tell Drake to go back and re-do his verse to come harder. Took my man off entirely
30t6p3b.gif
This.

That.

30t6p3b.gif
How did he take him off if he was never on it to begin with?

Originally Posted by Rafool

30t6p3b.gif
How did he take him off if he was never on it to begin with?

Another thing I noticed was with the way the album open up makes me think there might be 2 cd's. Why would you have all that space if its just for 1 CD

Now that I think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if Wayne is on the G.O.O.D. Friday track tomorrow
frown.gif

Don't do it Kanye!

the gold stamping and type treatment looks pretty smooth on the back of the album. Outside of this just being a Kanye thing, you gotta respect artists that put effort into packaging their work.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

To everyone saying it's not that big of a deal Fergie is on All of The Lights.... what drugs are you on?

If I wanted to hear Fergie I'd download whatever Black Eyed Peas Album she was on.... I don't even remember the last time she was relevant or anyone even liked her.

BTW If 'Ye through Don't Look Down and The Joy on the album, I wouldn't even be mad, those songs are THAT good.
considering every Black Eye Pea album and her solo went multi-platinum, i'd say she has alot more relevance than alot of people featured on this album

I wouldve liked The Joy if it didnt have that extremely annoying groaning or whatever going on in the background.

Back
Top Bottom