[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Ryan Leslie better throw some vocals onto every record....

nerd.gif
laptop

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I wonder how Kanye makes money off his albums. Dudes features and sample fees must be astronomical.
You're the biggest stan on this board  and from slurping Drake so much you still haven't learned anything about what goes on behind the scenes. As far as the features, it's like a favor for a favor. Most of these artist have albums coming in the near feature or has had one drop recently. Kanye has either produced for them or he will produce something on their album or They give him a feature or they get a feature from Ye. Even swap.

Damn
laugh.gif

Fergie @#$#@# the whole song up for me, dumb broad had no business being on this track.
Kanye should've swapped her @#$ with Drake.... if he did, it's insane how much better the song would have been.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I wonder how Kanye makes money off his albums. Dudes features and sample fees must be astronomical.
You're the biggest stan on this board  and from slurping Drake so much you still haven't learned anything about what goes on behind the scenes. As far as the features, it's like a favor for a favor. Most of these artist have albums coming in the near feature or has had one drop recently. Kanye has either produced for them or he will produce something on their album or They give him a feature or they get a feature from Ye. Even swap.

Quid pro quo. 

dudes is over-reacting...Fergie was on there for like 10 seconds and her part wasn't even that bad...could've did without it, but it ain't skip worthy...dude just tryin to get that name on the tracklist...

but what happened to "That's My %%%%! and the song with MIA???

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Fergie is unfathomable. Someone needs to make a version without her

Word. That part was not needed at all

Are you guys forgetting about the first 2 leaks of the track without fergie? Just listen to that

are we even sure this is the absolute final cut of All Of The Lights? I mean let's not jump the gun, you never know what Ye got up his sleeve
nerd.gif
#wishfulthinking

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Fergie is unfathomable. Someone needs to make a version without her

Word. That part was not needed at all

Are you guys forgetting about the first 2 leaks of the track without fergie? Just listen to that

I'll wait until someone over at TSS edits out Fergie just like they De-Swizz'd that other track. Fergie will NEVER make the cut onto the iPod.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

dudes is over-reacting...Fergie was on there for like 10 seconds and her part wasn't even that bad...could've did without it, but it ain't skip worthy...dude just tryin to get that name on the tracklist...

Co-sign. Fergie did what she does on the record and its not nearly long enough for people to be in such a uproar. Dudes talking about he should've put Drake on it. Goodness......its not that serious.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Co-sign. Fergie did what she does on the record and its not nearly long enough for people to be in such a uproar. Dudes talking about he should've put Drake on it. Goodness......its not that serious.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Yea how the $%#* yall $%!%#% complaining about fergie and she had like 4 bars....yall dudes kill me

Son some people just don't feel her part. @%*% outta here. I feel the song would have sounded smoother throughout without that stupid part from her

Back
Top Bottom