[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by tooreal23

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

*Signs redo the album petition*
co-sign
What more do yall want, though?

Don't hit me with the "we've heard every song on the album" steez, either.

I'll tell you what I want... No Fergie
roll.gif

I want the rest of drakes verse on all of the lights.
i want kanye to stop pretending elton john and everyone else are actually featured on AOTL just cause they whispered in the background
I want eminem on the album...

ill compromise for two of the three.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I wonder how Kanye makes money off his albums. Dudes features and sample fees must be astronomical.
I think he said he got into debt making Graduation. 
He makes his money back off touring though.

ALL OF THE LIGHTS is My favorite song on this album and I haven't heard everything. Don't need to. I'm so glad Drake didn't make the final cut. 

ALL OF THE LIGHTS is My favorite song on this album and I haven't heard everything. Don't need to. I'm so glad Drake didn't make the final cut.

I'm so glad Drake didn't make the final cut.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I wonder how Kanye makes money off his albums. Dudes features and sample fees must be astronomical.
You're the biggest stan on this board  and from slurping Drake so much you still haven't learned anything about what goes on behind the scenes. As far as the features, it's like a favor for a favor. Most of these artist have albums coming in the near feature or has had one drop recently. Kanye has either produced for them or he will produce something on their album or They give him a feature or they get a feature from Ye. Even swap.

Back
Top Bottom