**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that watch is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I see Hov endorsing 'Ye's Jesus now.
Anybody have any info on where to get the Black Jesus piece? Been wanting one since I saw Kanye wear them on SNL, but was never able to find out $$$* about it...

ya same here

closest i found is this

but it doesnt even look like the same jesus piece
frown.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Jesus-Piece-Necklace-Kanye-West-Yeezy-NEW-RARE!_W0QQitemZ120442490603QQcmdZViewItem

and that martian piece remind me of this

14.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Anybody have any info on where to get the Black Jesus piece? Been wanting one since I saw Kanye wear them on SNL, but was never able to find out $$$* about it...

ya same here

closest i found is this

frown.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Jesus-Piece-Necklace-Kanye-West-Yeezy-NEW-RARE!_W0QQitemZ120442490603QQcmdZViewItem
Well thats because the ebay link you just posted is a blacked out cafeteria worker. Hair net and all.

And I hope ya not serious about not bein able to find a good blacked out Jesus. LAX been posting like 10 pages deep with pictures and everything about his.

What shoes are those on Melo? (Red ones)

I dont know how much into the black diamond thing I am, it was cool for a bit in the past because they were cheap and something new. Now that everything isflooded in them it seems like jewelers are milking the fad (and taking advantage of the cheap price of black diamonds).

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

ya same here

closest i found is this

frown.gif

Well thats because the ebay link you just posted is a blacked out cafeteria worker. Hair net and all.

And I hope ya not serious about not bein able to find a good blacked out Jesus. LAX been posting like 10 pages deep with pictures and everything about his.
musta missed the LAX one havnt checked this thread in a minute

but is kanye diamond studded ?

i just want a plain matte black jesus piece

no diamonds

much more
pimp.gif
imho

and whats this about pharell from some pages back

when i saw dude

he had on a gold diamond studded carabiner

and an iced out bape g-shock
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

ya same here

closest i found is this

frown.gif

musta missed the LAX one havnt checked this thread in a minute

but is kanye diamond studded ?

i just want a plain matte black jesus piece

no diamonds

much more
pimp.gif
imho
Ya a matte black one is what I've been searching for.

I know someone on here can point me in the right direction.
nerd.gif

Preferably one that doesn't look like it's got down syndrome...

I feel you no lookin for just a matte black one but I would say good luck. I dont even think ppl know who is making them for Kanye right now. Maybe Ben knowsand he just dont wanna put it out there. But if it does come out they will be flooded with orders because I would assume its not that expensive since it seemslike its just a plastic mold.

Also the pics Frank posted are prolly the best Ive seen. And you can actually see some detail. And they seem to be the same mold as the enamel ones Ye walksaround with, but the crown area does seem to be a bit wider.

From what I was told that Black Jesus Hov got on will be out you just got to wait a while.....

Back
Top Bottom