**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Could Jiggas jesus be the one Ben was talking about before?
nerd.gif

l_3476d096733942d6a43952463675c147.jpg

Duh..

Michelle-Tanner-full-house-212998_384_284.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Thank you for posting photos that have been posted 20 times already

Im SORRY I HAVE A LIFE and refuse to go thru 383 pages just to see what is and whats not posted....

hov literally is wearin THE joe camel shades. some of them pics give off an uncanny resemblance.

yall hypin that black jesus he wearin though

nerd.gif

sumbody answer this question:
why are the pieces blurred out.....like..we....dont...already..know what it looks like???

Originally Posted by jefffort5

nerd.gif
why are the pieces blurred out.....like..we....dont...already..know what it looks like???
Imma take an educated guess and put it as simply as I can. It might be offensive to other people of other religions.

final answer

nerd.gif

im far from an expert about jewelry & the business of it but ill guess its because the creator (in this case ifandco) doesn't want close-up detailedshots to be seen because then another company can steal their design n sell it as their own

just my thoughts...anyone agree?

wuts to steal... he stole the image from the church anyway lol.... and besides all it is is a HARD PLASTIC PIECE... they sell theses in harlem... a bunch ofdudes got these already... it juss proves PEOPLE WILL BUY ANYTHING (INCLUDING METAL OR PLASTIC) JUSS CUZ A CELEB WEARS IT

Originally Posted by NewZ05

nerd.gif

im far from an expert about jewelry & the business of it but ill guess its because the creator (in this case ifandco) doesn't want close-up detailed shots to be seen because then another company can steal their design n sell it as their own

just my thoughts...anyone agree?

Well Ben said he was pending Kanye's permission.

Back
Top Bottom