**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

cam lookin broke, he had like 20 od chains at one point now he has 2 chains and one lookin suspect and that mini afro aint helpin either

8b716a45d1d35783cff70092d4caa1f987215e62.jpg

Originally Posted by Rjwco

thisis50 piece looks fake and the liberty piece looks garbage too but better yet tony yayos little brother TRAVIS is wearing more trash. lol I hit up dude on myspace and told him his isht was silver and czs and he said "nah its 45,000$ and it has good weight to it son"
alien.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

to top it off hes wearing some swiss army watch and that fake 5 carat each stone prong bracelet tony yayo had like 3 years ago when i bumped into him at the del amo mall
sick.gif

lames
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
looks like it was cut from an egg carton

cam lookin broke, he had like 20 od chains at one point now he has 2 chains and one lookin suspect and that mini afro aint helpin either

Where LAX getting all this "Ego" from?
grin.gif

....Son been dissin folks for the last page and a half....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Word, his swag is on a hundred thousand trillion right now. Those Jesus Pieces must have boost his self esteem
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KayCurrency wrote:
Rjwco wrote:

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Word, his swag is on a hundred thousand trillion right now. Those Jesus Pieces must have boost his self esteem
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

KayCurrency wrote:
Rjwco wrote:

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hi anyone wanna give me insight on if paying $20 per gram for Brnad new 10k franco chain w/ warranty is too much or cool for market value?

ok sounds good then it actually is the bottomline price my jeweler said because gold jumped $50 recently. I was just wondering if there was anyone chargingless than $20 a gram for 10k gold hollow franco.I will just go with that offer then.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

KayCurrency wrote:
Rjwco wrote:

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif