**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Jesus and a dunamis
nerd.gif

this dude collection has to be ******ed - we need a lil dvd clip like what Juelz did before where he just pulls out all the shines
would def like to see that

somebody twitter that to loso on behalf of NT.

nate tell these cats bout that piece I showed you a peek of in the making.... not to mention your piece...

and yeh man Fabs set up was all at his telly, most of all his ice and it's crazy. I brought some stuff, but had to shake mad early, but I was gonna let himhold down the Cross of Cross's... to this day ain't nobody got a 90 carat invisibly/channel set VVS cross all consistent like that beast!

I'm thinking of making an all blacc set up for myself, blacc diamond stud chain .25 - .30 pointers, my BB logo all triple blacc

btw, Jason of BH, you like my text today from the four seasons? I still hate your guts. lol

game still got the double game chains... that video is bogus.
the reason why he stopped wearing them all the time was becuz the edges are dumb sharp and when he would be on stage jumping around, he didn't want 400grams of sharp heavy gold poking his chest.... he was getting scars almost. I didn't believe it until I put them on and he one poke me PAUSE.

Originally Posted by Live2HustleJB

Got Tired of People thinkin' My Alief Piece meant i was from the "Big Apple" so i got a new one... Got 50 Pointer Necklaces on the way. Dj Storm and I are doin' the official "Made in Alief" Mixtape coming soon IN STORES. Pics of My Blue Dolphin comin' soon. Still got them Watches... HOlla

5771_1130911277278_1362134714_30465441_5981309_n.jpg

nice and smooth j-boi !

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

nate tell these cats bout that piece I showed you a peek of in the making.... not to mention your piece...

and yeh man Fabs set up was all at his telly, most of all his ice and it's crazy. I brought some stuff, but had to shake mad early, but I was gonna let him hold down the Cross of Cross's... to this day ain't nobody got a 90 carat invisibly/channel set VVS cross all consistent like that beast!

I'm thinking of making an all blacc set up for myself, blacc diamond stud chain .25 - .30 pointers, my BB logo all triple blacc

btw, Jason of BH, you like my text today from the four seasons? I still hate your guts. lol
The piece you showed me Ben had me laughing all day......... REALLY ORIGINAL !!!!!. My piece is looking very nice so far. I can not wait to seethe pics when it comes back from casting !!!!! The MOLD was a headache.....I KNOW !!!!!

Originally Posted by RJSims

is their a story behind him having none or something?
figured it was cause of acting - quick google search and bam

It's always interesting to learn about celebrities that are getting tattoos. It's even more interesting to see which celebrities decide that they don't want their tattoos anymore and opt to get them removed. It goes to show that everyone makes mistakes and that there are ways to remedy them if you so choose.
One of the most recent celebrities to admit his tattoo mistakes is 50 Cent. The rapper has a whole bunch of different tattoos on his body. However, he's going to have less and less of them in the near future because he's going through tattoo removal to get a bunch of them taken off.

Rumor has it that the reason he is getting tattoo removal is because he wants to be able to secure movie roles which is difficult when your body is covered with so many identifying marks. Other members of G-Unit say that they're not getting tattoos removed, in part due to fear of the pain.

ready to see all these new joints we been waiting on-

triple black huh...after that jason video i been thinking hard about a black setup-

duplicate the cross ben?
nerd.gif

That's what I'm wondering, I don't get how Hova is on the track but not in the video.
I thought I remembered hearing that Jay doesn't do video cameos anymore. Last one I can think of him being in was Round Here (?).

tired.gif
@ Juelz piece.

Originally Posted by langfor5

That's what I'm wondering, I don't get how Hova is on the track but not in the video.
I thought I remembered hearing that Jay doesn't do video cameos anymore. Last one I can think of him being in was Round Here (?).

tired.gif
@ Juelz piece.

Rihanna "Umbrella" or B's "Upgrade U".

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by langfor5

tired.gif
@ Juelz piece.

Rihanna "Umbrella" or B's "Upgrade U".

he was in those songs.. not just poppin up in the vid..

blue dolphin pice? you made a thizzle piece

jimmy boi? you lao or hmong and you dont mess with that gumby cat at all do you

Originally Posted by andre3020

blue dolphin pice? you made a thizzle piece

jimmy boi? you lao or hmong and you dont mess with that gumby cat at all do you
Vietnamese. At least one of us be doin it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom