**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by str8hustler

This NLV x 206 x Ben Baller piece is starting to sound a little bit like the Ninjahood x Jacob the Jeweler x Loon's Jesus Piece.....................

roll.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Lol.

The wax was completed on Sunday, the mold is being cast this week.

The wait will be worth it 206. It's just that no NT'er has posted anything in a minute. Well Jimmy Boi from Texas has been getting it in.

DiplomatTdot: Have you seen pics?!!

I was just lol'ing at the comments comparing it to the ninjahood situation.

laugh.gif
yea that was silly - you got something new being created from artworkto the final production - cant put that in the same category as NT legends like the $10k loon jacob and cams flying saturn

Plus NLV and i are some picky, detail-oriented dudes. So the wax took a while to get it just how we wanted it.

my questions on the piece are

1) whos copping? nlv or both of yall
2) intentions? produce and sell? stunt on jacob?

I'm guessing there was 2 or so versions or mock ups done before the final product was done?

NLV and i will both have a piece. As far as intentions, we have a couple plans/ideas but i think NLV would be the one to better answer that question, if heeven wants to.

And yes there were multiple rounds of revisions at the wax stage.

NLV and i will both have a piece. As far as intentions, we have a couple plans/ideas but i think NLV would be the one to better answer that question, if he even wants to.

And yes there were multiple rounds of revisions at the wax stage.

pimp.gif

I was about to quote Tre and say no way in hell 206 would be wearing Jewelry but he just shut me up with his response.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Heres a "sneak peak". Not that you can see any detail at all though. This is just to show the size of the piece.

Thats a IF&Co Jesus next to it. Ours is a decent amount bigger, even without the bail.

(This pic was of the first, very rough version of the wax. Hence the blue color.)

I like Crosses and Bails, pointed thorns would be ill if they blended in with the hair.

Back
Top Bottom