**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

navy sapphires/diamonds? looking real
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

speaking of Jacob-

[h1]Jacob the Jeweler Forfeits $2 Million In Laundered Funds[/h1]
01_jacobthejeweler_lgl.jpg

Jacob Arabov has forfeited $2 million dollars in illegal proceeds, as a part of his plea agreement conviction for laundering the drug profits of a nationwide drug conspiracy network.

Arabov, known affectionately to Hip-Hop stars as "Jacob the Jeweler," was sentenced to 2 ½ years in prison for lying to federal authorities about the ownership of $5 million worth of jewelry seized from Terry Flenory, co-head of the notorious Black Mafia Family that operated throughout the United States from 1990-2005.

Under law, drug forfeiture money appropriated by authorities can only be disbursed and used by law enforcement agencies.

Of the $2 million seized, $1.6 million was distributed to seven law enforcement agencies in and around Detroit, the Black Mafia Family's original base of operations.

The Detroit, Groose Ile Township, Birmingham, and Livonia police departments received $267, 200, with the same amount going to the Livingston County Sheriff's office.

The River Rouge Police Department received $198,800, while the Waterford Police Department retained $67,200.

The remaining $400,000 was kept by the federal government.

The Black Mafia Family was founded by the Flenory brothers Demetrius ("Meech") and Terry ("Southwest P") in the early 90s.

Their vast criminal empire drew extensive police attention when the group began publicly promoting themselves in Hip-Hop circles throughout Atlanta (Young Jeezy, Bleu DaVinci): throwing lavish parties, creating DVDs, and even erecting a prominent Billboard in the city.

In 2005, a series of drug raids and turns of key members into informants effectively the dismantled the drug trafficking organization.

Last year, both Flenory brothers were sentenced to 30 years in prison under CCE (Continuing Criminal Enterprise Law) classification.

Good work on those black Jesus pieces LAX, I'd take one with black diamonds in the eyes though.

LAX do you got any close ups of a yellow gold one. Youve sent me pretty much all the pictures you have shown in this thread and a few extras but I still dontremember a good picture of a yellow gold one. Im thinkin about all yellow like Malice if I go with the kufi jesus. Or Yellow all yellow with white thorns if Igo wit the Kanye mold. Im just tryin to decide which one to go with, and wanted to know if you had any pic closer to what the finished product I am looking forwould look like.

those look stupid on those thin bead chains. at least get a thicker bead. thats gonna snap if it gets caught on anything

The jesus piece on the right side looks great, need a nice sized franco chain for that.

I dont like the mix and match black and white pieces but an all black looks good too.

Originally Posted by belle155

those look stupid on those thin bead chains. at least get a thicker bead. thats gonna snap if it gets caught on anything
Yea I would definitely cop another cuban for when I order mine. But I feel where he comin from since Kanye made that popular im sure a lot ofpoeple want to order their Jesus pieces with the bead chain so thats why he shows it. And it looked even worse on the franco chain that he posted a couplepages back. A nice 7 or 8mm Miami Cuban would be perfect for that piece. So sexy NH

Yeah the Beaded Chains used on LAX's pieces are small in comparision to the ones used by Kanye and his entourage + IF & Co. Pretty sure getting abigger size isn't a problem anyways.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Looks like business is booming...
jesus-thumps-up1.jpg

jesus christ aka the son of god aka our lord and saviour is recession proof.

word to tithes and offerings

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the pic.

edit: Watching these videos of The Game/Hov nonsense reminded me of something.....what happened to The Game's Double Name Chains?

nb9fz6.jpg

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the pic.

edit: Watching these videos of The Game/Hov nonsense reminded me of something.....what happened to The Game's Double Name Chains?

nb9fz6.jpg

he gave the smaller one to some kid in Africa who he pulled on stage to sing/rap one of his songs.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the pic.

nb9fz6.jpg

he gave the smaller one to some kid in Africa who he pulled on stage to sing/rap one of his songs.
wow...can't even be mad...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom