**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

No one has a grill? Maybe i can find something online for cheap and just send them a mold
I think tv Johnny does the mail thing and he does the best ones. They are his specialty. Also get 22kt. I used to have perms in the late 90s and the dentist told me 22kt is dental grade gold. He could have been bs but they didn’t give you a choice said that’s just what they use

Nice pick-up but have them fix that chain you just purchased too, that flimsy little wire connecting the rope to the jump ring/lobster clasp shouldn't be there.
I think it was just the angle and how it was sitting in the box.
MVIMG_20180705_175125.jpg

Any good sites for 2.5-4inch jesus pieces? I like Daniel's but think the 1st will be without ice.

Nice, thanks.

Was debating 4 or 5mm for the cuban now I'm thinking 7 or 8mm. Leaning towards 7mm from Rey seems like a good business.
Funny, I was originally dead set on getting a 4MM cuban...until I saw that pic. I do have plans on getting a 1.25” nano pendant in the future..do you guys think it’ll look weird on a 5mm?

Funny, I was originally dead set on getting a 4MM cuban...until I saw that pic. I do have plans on getting a 1.25” nano pendant in the future..do you guys think it’ll look weird on a 5mm?

Definitely get at least something 1.75-2" for 5mm....I'm thinking 7mm cuban 3 1/4" solid jesus piece. Looking for a realistic mold though.

Any of yall that copped from Daniels, do you notice if your chain hangs straight or not?

I bought stuff from them and mine doesn't hang as straight as I like at times

I think tv Johnny does the mail thing and he does the best ones. They are his specialty. Also get 22kt. I used to have perms in the late 90s and the dentist told me 22kt is dental grade gold. He could have been bs but they didn’t give you a choice said that’s just what they use

used to have perms? did u go through another surgery to remove them? pros & cons?

it aint fake it's just trash. a lotta yall keep vouchin for daniels on the machine made joints 4mm and smaller... when the dude posted his daniels bracelet compared to the one he copped from reys, i thought it was a nobrainer to not cop from daniels. someone months ago said they had holes in their daniels cuban and daniel basically said it's their problem now

it aint fake it's just trash. a lotta yall keep vouchin for daniels on the machine made joints 4mm and smaller... when the dude posted his daniels bracelet compared to the one he copped from reys, i thought it was a nobrainer to not cop from daniels. someone months ago said they had holes in their daniels cuban and daniel basically said it's their problem now

You getting a Cuban?

Back
Top Bottom