**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Waiting on email response and will let you know

I'm not sure how he did pricing but I have a 27" 7mm 89.7g and to upgrade to a 28" 8mm 129g he said I'm looking $1350. I reached out to Rey and he's giving me more credit but he has a process fee which bring it to about the same. Both seem pretty fair, only like $50 difference.

I'm not sure how he did pricing but I have a 27" 7mm 89.7g and to upgrade to a 28" 8mm 129g he said I'm looking $1350. I reached out to Rey and he's giving me more credit but he has a process fee which bring it to about the same. Both seem pretty fair, only like $50 difference.
How much are they giving you per gram on the trade in and how much are they charging you?  What kt?

How much are they giving you per gram on the trade in and how much are they charging you?  What kt?

It's for 10k, he's giving me whatever he charges per gram 24.5 I believe for 10k on my chain but a processing fee of 359.00
So my chain is 89.7 x 24.5 basically 2197 credit minus 3136 leaves 939.00 but he got that process fee since he don't re sell he said he will be refining etc

22" diamond cut 2.5mm rope chain with a little angel pendant. I've received mad compliments on it

Long time reader. Posting my small setup that i wear daily from Sydney Australia. Hardly see any guys wearing jewelry here :tongue: bracelet and rolex rinffrom daniels. Onyx ring and coin pendant from grandparents. All 18k except for onyx ring.

On Friday, gold futures GCQ6, +4.50%   stampeded to their highest level in two years in early electronic trade. Although they’ve cooled somewhat, the yellow metal was still at $1,328.20 an ounce. It has drawn safe-harbor bids due to investors’ worries that the so-called Brexit, or British exit from the EU, could destabilize Europe’s trade bloc.

Soros bought some 19 million shares in gold miner Barrick Gold Corp. ABX, +5.22%in the first quarter, according to recent public filings. He also bought a large stake Sliver Wheaton Corp. SLW, +2.54%  a silver-focused mining firm.

Soros may not be the only prominent investor making out like a bandit.

Duquesne Capital’s Stanley Druckenmiller, a former Soros associate, and Paul Singer, head of hedge fund Elliott Management, have been advocating buying gold to guard against market shocks.

Soros’s exact positioning isn’t known because his public fillings only offer a snapshot of his long investments. The SEC requires any institutional investment manager with positions of at least $100 million to reveal all long stock positions held at the end of each quarter.

Back
Top Bottom