**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What if I was 24 years old, a college graduate, and a homeowner ...hypothetically speaking of course. Would this watch be "stuntin"?
It's a decent $200 watch. I would wear that over a Rolex with a diamond bezel. No lie.

Nice try b.

Nice try? Jewelery counter pics don't mean anything to me. Why is it always in your mouth and not on a chain?

Why does it matter? It belongs to me :pimp:

Acquiring da piece was alot more important since jacobs dont exactly fall out da sky.

Da Cuban im settling on is after i take a vacation.

Why does it matter? It belongs to me :pimp:

Acquiring da piece was alot more important since jacobs dont exactly fall out da sky.

Da Cuban im settling on is after i take a vacation.

Doesn't I guess. I've never seen someone post multiple pictures of a pendant in their mouth but cool.

Im suprised that ben hasnt been on here for a long time lol I went through laxrolex page he posted "ran off benballer"

lax is a weed dealer now lol

I always hear slander bout dude in this thread out of the few times I've been in this thread. But I've been more frequent in here now due to wanting to make some gold purchases. This thread along with a few nters have been really helpful and been kicking knowledge to me.
From the research that I've have done he has kinda what I'm looking for at the best price. (Baby non iced out Jesus). But if anyone wants to put me on to duke it would be helpful. Good or bad. If need be y'all can pm to be more discreet.
Good looks fambs.

Last edited:
Its not slander if its true

If youre really wanting to do business with him, do it in person and get your stuff tested 

I always hear slander bout dude in this thread out of the few times I've been in this thread. But I've been more frequent in here now due to wanting to make some gold purchases. This thread along with a few nters have been really helpful and been kicking knowledge to me.
From the research that I've have done he has kinda what I'm looking for at the best price. (Baby non iced out Jesus). But if anyone wants to put me on to duke it would be helpful. Good or bad. If need be y'all can pm to be more discreet.
Good looks fambs.

2 years ago he sold someone on here a fake AP, and numerous Nike talkers have came out and said there gold wasn't as described, some was tested and ended up being lower than 10k.
One NTer said when he went to get his angel tested he found out it was gold plated.
I've personally bought from him, I got exactly what I wanted and everything was as described but those other stories are messed up though :smh:

Last edited:
Its not slander if its true

If youre really wanting to do business with him, do it in person and get your stuff tested 
Ok. So he suspect with his stuff it sounds like. I've heard this before.
How would I go about getting gold tested?

Yikes..... Proposition Joe Proposition Joe
Sounds like I should completely steer clear of duke.
I can live within driving distance to his shop so I was willing to throw the shakers n see if it's legit. But if y'all saying all this stuff. I might as well keep away.
Sounds like he zoeing the hell out cats.

Yikes..... Proposition Joe Proposition Joe
Sounds like I should completely steer clear of duke.
I can live within driving distance to his shop so I was willing to throw the shakers n see if it's legit. But if y'all saying all this stuff. I might as well keep away.
Sounds like he zoeing the hell out cats.

Didn't even know he had a shop. I thought he was selling out of his trunk or cat pocket like brother man.

nawh all his work is fugazi he knows who to mess with and not to mess with if he ran off of ben baller twice hes going to run away from Jacob LOL

Good looks fambs.
His baby jesus mold is around the jewelry district in LA. I saw at least 2 stalls that had it in their cases when I was there last year, might be a couple more with it now. It looks booty in person though...

Ok. So he suspect with his stuff it sounds like. I've heard this before.
How would I go about getting gold tested?
They make machines that test the exact purity of your gold. They are pretty expensive so not all jewelers will have one. You can also get it acid tested which will tell you the karat but isn't as accurate but every jeweler should be able to do this method. They scratch your gold on a stone and put acid on it to see if it dissolves. I've seen fake gold beat the acid test though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom