**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This rose gold >>>>*

^^^^^^ who is that? I remember Memphis bleek having all three colors

did anyone ever reveal who made this?  dejesus there I mean.  I always thought it looked good and I still do after seeing other attempts at doing that one. 

Last edited:
Damn everyone Callin everyone out lmao

Nah, lots of people be fronting. You have a bunch of Jesus piece geniuses with no jewels out there.

I wasn't calling out ol boy. Don't do a bunch of analysis and not post up detailed pics of your pieces.

Last edited:
did anyone ever reveal who made this?  dejesus there I mean.  I always thought it looked good and I still do after seeing other attempts at doing that one. 

Quoted this from this thread nearly 6 years ago:

heres another pic i forgot to post... the official jacob and the older one from the gun pic and the cuban...608 grams of 14k

I thought it was well known who's piece with the gun belongs to, but you should be able to figure it out from this pic.

nice jesus ninja... is it 14k? it actually makes sense to get the charm first before the chain... i did the opposite and got the chain first but now im dying to buy a jesus piece but its going to be double my chains worth if that makes any sense :lol:

might just settle for a cross though

Last edited:
nice jesus ninja... is it 14k? it actually makes sense to get the charm first before the chain... i did the opposite and got the chain first but now im dying to buy a jesus piece but its going to be double my chains worth if that makes any sense :lol:

Why not cop a stoneless or just diamonds in the eyes and crown of thorns.

ya i asked ifandco about this one and they said take off 800 without the chain so still more than my chain but i will cop eventually... will prally cop off flawless or avianne since im in NJ and i want to see the piece in person
https://www.ifandco.com/collections/jesus-pieces/products/baby-jesus-piece-partially-iced

and what is that middle jesus piece? is that equivalent to the one i posted or bigger? i just need it to fit my cuban link 6.5mm

Last edited:

Thats y i didnt wanna temp myself with just rockin a loose chain

Wit no piece..and yeah my piece 14k completely solid & heavy as ****.

and what is that middle jesus piece? is that equivalent to the one i posted or bigger? i just need it to fit my cuban link 6.5mm

Icebox is prolly bigger and heavier seeing as how their standard size is bigger than ifandco's and heavier.

Just contact Icebox and they'll give you all the details.

Last edited:
thanks for the info... i was just curious... im not copping anytime soon... i need to pay my chain off first which will be a few more months then i will cop the jesus hopefully... need to see it in person first though

who would you recommend if not avianne? i was just going to check them out.. who has a good price but decent quality also

Ok fellas any thoughts on this. So I could get a Rolex(new two tone 41mm DJ is my preference) or get 2 solid gold Rolex (Presidential) style bracelets, white gold and yellow gold for about the same $.

Ok fellas any thoughts on this. So I could get a Rolex(new two tone 41mm DJ is my preference) or get 2 solid gold Rolex (Presidential) style bracelets, white gold and yellow gold for about the same $.
Rolex watch. No diamonds. Easy choice.

The new 40mm doesn't come in two tone does it ?

Last edited:

Rolex watch. No diamonds. Easy choice.

The new 40mm doesn't come in two tone does it ?

As far as I know the 40mm is only in solid gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom