**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

. Guy make gold Cuban link bracelet. It shows the whole process. Finally got an understanding how it's made. 150g 18k gold

Last edited:
so someone sharked the mr flawless computer jesus and made it all hollow and thin.  or did he said it's OK?  theconnect said how much his jesus costed at least a couple times.  it looked like he made out OK price wise.

Last edited:
I Think we should get forensics in here, that doesn't look quite right.  I think it maybe this:

cuban was just under $7k, pendant was $3000. Pendant is 10cts diamonds, chain is around 200 grams. i found this specific pendant online and it was over $10k new.

Last edited:
I Think we should get forensics in here, that doesn't look quite right.  I think it maybe this:

Its definitely da same mold...

Da bail is identical.

nah the one that puff wears has the huge bail.  I think it's d-roc's actually, the one he wears.

Last edited:
Diddy has the original that Biggie got for himsel, cease and D-Roc. Mase had a similar white gold one that rumors are we're the first Jacob from what I've heard. Maybe I'm wrong on the mase thing but def better than the one that he showed today. I've always loved the original bail the Biggie Tito had. Frank has the only Tito I know of with a diff bail

Yeah mase's white jesus is actually da very first proto jacob piece which shares da biggest lineage from da tito..

I scanned a jacob jesus piece pic with tito jesus piece characteristics from da source years ago

rvkr35.jpg

Wait a min...i think da snapchat jesus is ACTUALLY this original jacob and not a tito afterall

Last edited:
^ good find Ninja. Yeah that's the same one. The Jacob from the source and the one Mase posted. Prob meant he had the original Jacob?

sweet, I was digging that picture up too.  The one I posted on the last page is from this thread but like 3 years ago, it was supposed to be on someone called Mike the Jeweler's instagram but who knows by now.  That does pretty much look identical.  I was just never totally convinced that Jacob did it cause the people who do those shoots mess up, it even happened to a jeweler on here once.  Plus I'm not sure that Tito even made all three of the Biggie/Junior Mafia jesus pieces, in the book Cease says two.  I only say that I think Puffy is wearing D Roc's cause he seemed to start wearing it a lot when D Roc got outta prison.
^ good find Ninja. Yeah that's the same one. The Jacob from the source and the one Mase posted. Prob meant he had the original Jacob?
"Cut off Tito cause Jacob gimme good price"

Anyways I think the best move for this upcoming tour that shoulda happened like 5-6 years ago would be for Mase to rock a grey Jacob & Co jesus, if it's even that serious (the tour I mean).

Last edited:
Tito made puff a jesus piece, but it was a smaller 1 big liked it so he got 2 original sized one (d-roc, and himself)..

he's got it here.

yeah but I remember from DVDs there were three XL ones.  Two look identical but one looks slightly different but I can't say for sure cause a lot of the video footage from the Junior Mafia DVDs is sorta grainy and not too concerned with showing off a Jesus piece.  Oh and forget that comment about a tour, turns out that's just one concert and this isn't even the music forum.  Still, every time Mase comes outta hibernation from rap he should at least have some heat around his neck.  Last I saw he had some tiny miniature jesus piece SMH

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood do you have any old Blaze magazines? I remember an issue that had a full page with Pun's "dead in the middle of Little Italy..." lyrics from Deep Cover '98, and his Jesus piece and cuban in the backround. Do you remember that?

ninjahood ninjahood do you have any old Blaze magazines? I remember an issue that had a full page with Pun's "dead in the middle of Little Italy..." lyrics from Deep Cover '98, and his Jesus piece and cuban in the backround. Do you remember that?

Naw i never used to cop blaze cuz it was bi-monthly :smh:

But pun's jesus is well documented here...its da big one wit da halo around it, only Nas had a similar style in da Nastradamus era.

Last edited:
Titto was the most famous piece in the 1990s when the jacobandco emmanuel jesuspiece came out man I tell you alot of people loved that piece when it came out even the cubans does anyone know who was the first jeweler to make cubans

Titto was the most famous piece in the 1990s when the jacobandco emmanuel jesuspiece came out man I tell you alot of people loved that piece when it came out even the cubans does anyone know who was the first jeweler to make cubans

Miami cubans came from out there...

I know that but what im askin is who was the first american jeweler to make that type of chain in america since its popular in tge us

I think that Lamar kufi was made by Ben. I remember when the Khloe Lamar show aired Ben posted that he made rob a Jesus piece and posted pics with rob and Lamar was wearing that piece along with some other ifandco pieces

Back
Top Bottom