**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this guy really came here to spew a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the pic 
to divert the situation
indifferent.gif

Son been doing it for years, catch up
been on NT since 03 never paid attention to BB to know he get down like that

if its ben's watch , which i dont think he would lie about that , does it really matter if he used the pic ? 

Yes it matters. That's copyright infringement.

its not like iceefresh makes garbage jewelry and they couldn't easily replicate that style of watch anyway . so i don't see the big deal honestly . like how many times have you been on ebay and seen someone selling an item and used a popular pic of that item to draw more attention to their auction . im not big on jewelry like that but its a lil trivial to me 

It's not the same item, it's someone else's item and not a popular pic of "that item". Apples and oranges.

One more thing, you are in a jewelry thread and then say you aren't big on jewelry. Many of us in here are big on jewelry and the credibility of the information that is posted here is important. When you post your jewelry and you have 5 NTers ask you about where you got it from and would you recommend that they do business with that jeweler and so on and so forth, it is important. Maybe this situation is an overreaction but these types of things prevent real fraudsters from coming in here to try and scam people.

and that was a cheap shot from ben on michigan's economy (lol im from detroit so i had to say that ) . but even with that being said , its seems like nobody likes this dude and you guys are going to attempt to discredit anything he says anyway . ive questioned on weather or not ben was really like that cause it seems kinda surreal but i know dudes that have seen and been around him in real life and it aint no gaff he is who he says he is . it just seems like people are getting a kick out of being able to get someone like him riled up and purposely get under his skin for whatever reason (mainly because he will interact with you , when most people of his stature would be like are you serious ? and simply ignore this message board all together ) . but the more you diss and attack dude , the weaker this thread and a lot of the people in it start to look . because if what he was doing and saying wasnt valid or touching a nerve on some level , there wouldnt be this much of a response to any and everything he does . ijs . . . 

Point taken, maybe one person here used it as an opportunity to attack. The guy that had a long winded posted calling Ben's jewelry garbage and a whole bunch of other nonsense.

Last edited:
What y'all make ain't jewelry it isn't art it's not artistic it's pop culture garbage. Its the basquiat of jewelry overhyped overpriced gaudy crap . Flaunted by rich Social chameleons as pieces toward a bunch of kidult men who are busy trying to impress each other with equally cartoonish chains and ornaments .Yall got dudes looking like Christmas trees .This is coming from a dude who appreciates jewelry what you do Is embarrassing

This sounds like hate

I'm not calling you a hater or nothing but c'mon he makes what people ask him to make, and all that foolishness stuff aside if&co does some clean work, that can't be denied

Last edited:
This sounds like hate

I'm not calling you a hater or nothing but c'mon he makes what people ask him to make, and all that foolishness stuff aside if&co does some clean work, that can't be denied

This isn't about the work he's done tho.

This about stealing another man's pic and claiming it as theirs.

Ben wrote a thesis of deflection and folks not buying it no more.

Ofbhebwantedbtondead this and make Golden sun look stupid he would've posted a pic of the watch in his possession..

**** don't even look like IF&Co work..

This isn't about the work he's done tho.

This about stealing another man's pic and claiming it as theirs.

Ben wrote a thesis of deflection and folks not buying it no more.

Ofbhebwantedbtondead this and make Golden sun look stupid he would've posted a pic of the watch in his possession..

**** don't even look like IF&Co work..

Naw I agree with you, I was mainly talking about the post I quoted

back to the pics of jewelry ? someone school me on the black gold people were wearing a few years back . is it official or not lol .

soap opera ish SMH Grown man acting like a female lol.... No amount of money/popularity can change ones **********ness, posting another mans info out there is some female ish.

And out of all these Jewelers, Id shop with LAX over most....

Lets get back to this jewelry.

14k 30" 8mm about 30 grams,  $1,800 a good price?

Ben is lame for continuing that crap on twitter :smh:

when did Goldensun steal his micro jesus design? the piece i see on the site looked nothing like Bens

unless they got a different one i never seen. Goldensun never emailed me back when i asked for pics and price either

when did Goldensun steal his micro jesus design? the piece i see on the site looked nothing like Bens

unless they got a different one i never seen. Goldensun never emailed me back when i asked for pics and price either

Might have missed it. Send me another and I'll reply first thing in the morning.

Black gold PVD Jesus ^^^

Black gold rhodium dipped ^^^

That should help clarify and clear up...

Boston George is that you Ninja?

Mad commotion in hear last few pages

Last edited:
Black gold PVD Jesus ^^^

Black gold rhodium dipped ^^^

That should help clarify and clear up...

Boston George is that you Ninja?

Mad commotion in hear last few pages
hypothetically speaking, if a bum *** jeweler wanted to front he could potentially get some random metal and pvd it or it in rhodium and pass it off as the same thing? Obviously the weight might be off but could it fool most people? Also how would someone go about not being fooled?

Back
Top Bottom