**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dawg the watch looks like Goldensun's work..

Even the pic..

As long as I've been a member of NT and apart of the jewelry thread, I never seen Ben ever take no pics like this..

EVER

So.. Someone is lying.

***** pulling out the stops tho lol

Continue with the **** fest.

NT getting off to a good start with the drama in 2014.

My only question is whether Ben borrowed the DJ with the baguettes to wear on NYE or what? You clearly says you were gonna wear it so if you sold it 10 years ago, does you still keep in touch with the buyer and he lets you hold it whenever?

Is Golden Sun stealing all of those pics and putting his tag on them?

:nerd:

watching a grown man swinging on justin biebers nuts is not the biz either,

ben is the only dude that thinks its cool to be a groupie to other males...

your jewelery is nice but you trying to act tough is laughable.

your big homie bieber needs to check you son.

you should really put up youtube videos of some of your work you have done lately, always enjoyed that show online.

Last edited:
watching a grown man swinging on justin biebers nuts is not the biz either,

ben is the only dude that thinks its cool to be a groupie to other males...

your jewelery is nice but you trying to act tough is laughable.

your big homie bieber needs to check you son.

you should really put up youtube videos of some of your work you have done lately, always enjoyed that show online.

facts only. I introduced Bieber to Floyd. got him to walk out with floyd and in the ring.... biebs dropped over a mill ticket with me. you damn right I'm gonna show dude love. but being a groupie? you seem to know things about my life and I don't know anything about yours. who's the groupie?

as for the show. I'm filming something this month for network tv with Tyga and Matt Leinard and the platinum motorsport cats. we'll see how this goes. thanks

let's be more honest and say I have over 1,500 hours at least behind a work bench doing minor welding, stone setting/reparing and polishing? have the same or more knowledge than most GIA degree jewelers about gem stones and EVEN SPOKE AT A GIA seminar in Vegas. you can't ******** other jewelers. not for this long. this ain't bowfinger. we're dealing with millions of dollars

spokesperson of the brand? how about I'm the co-founder and co-owner of the brand and Ralph Lauren doesn't sew shirts. I still design over 85% of the jewelry we have at my store. you think I could make more money than my partners being a spokesperson? don't be dumb. I'm entering my 10th year as a jeweler and I have the respect of the top cats out there and my team is strong.
What y'all make ain't jewelry it isn't art it's not artistic it's pop culture garbage. Its the basquiat of jewelry overhyped overpriced gaudy crap . Flaunted by rich Social chameleons as pieces toward a bunch of kidult men who are busy trying to impress each other with equally cartoonish chains and ornaments .Yall got dudes looking like Christmas trees .This is coming from a dude who appreciates jewelry what you do Is embarrassing

Ben is a known liar, I just replied to that tweet,,,, how you get called out delete the ig post and come back by saying it was a 14 year old watch that he sold but claimed to be wearing for new years. 

delete an ig post? where
I deleted the tweet where I needed an account because I got one from BIFF, I also got a hundred replies, so no need to get more.

ain't nobody delete nothing on instagram son.

known liar? how so? please tell me, kid you the type of cat who wants to believe a lie about me. if I told you I had 5 testicles and it wasn't true, you would believe it. I told you I had 9 mill chillin, you would say i'm lying. ain't nobody gonna be continuously successful in life if they lied and did shady biz. son I've been around for decades with a strong resume and strong referrals

Let the anger out bro.

It's still unclear how you had the watch in 1999, sold it in 2004 and now in 2014 it appears again. That's where it's not clear and I called out.

And how is it you don't have pics of New Year's Day wearing it?

But go on with your angry rant.

Last edited:
so does anyone have GS pic and Ben Ballers pic next to each other?

that would solve everything

:nerd:

It's foul how he was so quick put GoldenSuns personal business out there like that yet has no way of proving that he didn't steal his picture. 
mean.gif
 Real low class right there.

And you said it yourself on that post you were rocking the watch on new years but now you admit that was a front. How is that trustworthy? 

Last edited:
Well, this took am interesting turn :lol:

Simple solution would be to take a picture of something else in the exact setting the picture of the watch was taken-- including the white area.

Last edited:
Can't this be settled with Ben uploading a pic of the watch on wrist?

Also, looked up the link on Golden Sun, it looks like they just didn't make people file the federal forms for jewelry. As a business, you walk a fine line of possibly being accused of discrimination if you go around asking your customers how they got their money and if it's drug money. Unless a customer specifically says it's drug money.

A three-count federal indictment in September alleged the younger Yee had allowed purported drug dealers to buy Golden Sun merchandise as a means of concealing their income, without filing required federal disclosure forms for the purchases.

Well, this took am interesting turn :lol:

Simple solution would be to take a picture of something else in the exact setting the picture of the watch was taken-- including the white area.

You would think he'd do that from the jump.

But it's not his watch.

Ben normally would post an actual pic of whatever he wore,or bragged about.

Why he didn't do that now? [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom