**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You would think he'd do that from the jump.

But it's not his watch.

Ben normally would post an actual pic of whatever he wore,or bragged about.

Why he didn't do that now? [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Waiting for a pick of the watch, with a be@rbrick, ar-15, stacks of cash, and pair of RO Yeezys in the backround...LOL.

(Queue the .gif magicians)

Last edited:
lol

That whole wall of text bb put up means nothing after this.

This dude Ben really thinks the more you say, the more intelligent you sound. Dude just rambled for 2 pages about nothing, making no sense, and it's still clear he's lying :rofl: Getting money seems to be what's important to you, just do that and shut up, you gain nothing by trying to make people on a forum believe your lies. Your customers don't know any better, you good

Last edited:
my bad frank, i didnt even notice even though i saw it earlier. SMH

those are def the same pics so someone is lying

:smh:

Who cares who's lying?? Everybody getting paid so let it be........

At the end of the day I respect both dudes hustle.....now the pics lol that's a different story but who am I to judge

I'll just say this...

That's my watch and my picture. Just asking for a little credit where credit is due. I block plenty of jewelers for this same reason. I'm not doubting BB ever had/made one like this (Lord knows how many baguette bezels we've done over the years). But that's clearly my watch and my photograph. 

I actually did have a lot of respect for what BB does. No doubt he's on his game with social media and networking. That's why it caught me off-guard when I see my photo's out there like that. 

I could go on but I'd rather not. I think NT and obviously many others know what's going on. No need for all the hate and racist comments .

Have a blessed 2014 people!

Like I said in my past post. I called Ben out after golden made his comment as did harm. Ben came in here all tough and mighty making no sense looking sus as hell. And still hasn't cleared his name of taking pics and passing off as his own.

Money May posted a pic shoutoutig out golden just today after Ben said golden was a fraud and May hated him lmaooooo. So who really is a fraud at this point?

With that being said let all that hate and anger out of your heart Ben. You got caught faking it.

I'll just say this...

That's my watch and my picture. Just asking for a little credit where credit is due. I block plenty of jewelers for this same reason. I'm not doubting BB ever had/made one like this (Lord knows how many baguette bezels we've done over the years). But that's clearly my watch and my photograph. 
I actually did have a lot of respect for what BB does. No doubt he's on his game with social media and networking. That's why it caught me off-guard when I see my photo's out there like that. 
I could go on but I'd rather not. I think NT and obviously many others know what's going on. No need for all the hate and racist comments .

Have a blessed 2014 people!

Yeah just keep it moving. Can you please post what Mayweather bought with those checks you posted?

Last edited:
if its ben's watch , which i dont think he would lie about that , does it really matter if he used the pic ? 

its not like iceefresh makes garbage jewelry and they couldn't easily replicate that style of watch anyway . so i don't see the big deal honestly . like how many times have you been on ebay and seen someone selling an item and used a popular pic of that item to draw more attention to their auction . im not big on jewelry like that but its a lil trivial to me 

and that was a cheap shot from ben on michigan's economy (lol im from detroit so i had to say that ) . but even with that being said , its seems like nobody likes this dude and you guys are going to attempt to discredit anything he says anyway . ive questioned on weather or not ben was really like that cause it seems kinda surreal but i know dudes that have seen and been around him in real life and it aint no gaff he is who he says he is . it just seems like people are getting a kick out of being able to get someone like him riled up and purposely get under his skin for whatever reason (mainly because he will interact with you , when most people of his stature would be like are you serious ? and simply ignore this message board all together ) . but the more you diss and attack dude , the weaker this thread and a lot of the people in it start to look . because if what he was doing and saying wasnt valid or touching a nerve on some level , there wouldnt be this much of a response to any and everything he does . ijs . . . 

Back
Top Bottom