**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The ‘Irving Berlin Emerald’ – an Important Emerald and Diamond Sautoir, featuring an extremely rare deep, vivid green emerald weighing 47.60 carats brought  the remarkable price of $2,640,634. With certified Colombian origins, a renowned source for emeralds of vibrant color and fine clarity, the stone had been formerly owned by America’s best-loved songwriter and lyricist Irving Berlin and his wife Ellin Mackay.

emeralds are dope theyre slept on

not again....

Last edited:
We all know Nelly got/had bread but I don't think his earrings are diamonds. The only dudes with them big studs that you know flat out are real are Iverson and Jeezy. I was told by a reputable jeweler that the ring on Kaled's album cover was fake.

We all know Nelly got/had bread but I don't think his earrings are diamonds. The only dudes with them big studs that you know flat out are real are Iverson and Jeezy. I was told by a reputable jeweler that the ring on Kaled's album cover was fake.
Why are you sure about Iverson and Jeezy and not Nelly

Why are you sure about Iverson and Jeezy and not Nelly

I'm willing to bet my life that KGs are real diamonds too :nerd:

Google? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moissanite

Lab made diamonds and cz's are just fake diamonds. Moissanite is a completely different stone. 

As much as y'all front like you know about jewelry it's crazy how much some of you are so brainwashed by celebs and trends. 

Ninjahood has been editing that Moissanite Wikipedia article in his spare time. It originally said that Moissanite is a lab made stone, similar to CZ, and inferior to real diamonds. If you actually read the article, you will see that actual Moissanite is extremely rare. Any Moissanite jewelry that you find on today's market will be synthetic, just like CZs.

Actual Actualization

Last edited:
All i know is your lady would not be impressed if you bought her an engagement that was anything BUT a real diamond...... period

The game is far from being a whack artist and to each their own when it comes to the album...Regardless you are living under a rock son.. SMH

Back
Top Bottom