**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Some iced out datejust 2, they going for like 30. I didnt know they had a solid gold datejust 2. I only see the fully iced ones with oyster bands tho. Whats up with that ? Do they come plain ?

Ninja - AZ had a sick white and yellow cross, you got any pics with him wearing it?

Some iced out datejust 2, they going for like 30. I didnt know they had a solid gold datejust 2. I only see the fully iced ones with oyster bands tho. Whats up with that ? Do they come plain ?

Ninja - AZ had a sick white and yellow cross, you got any pics with him wearing it?

The diamonds ruined those watches.

when you get your kufi jesus ninja
its coming b, da money i got now its being used to more important matters.

TRUST me, its coming..and if god forbid that doesn't happen im going old school and getting da pun or tito jesus.

The diamonds ruined those watches.

yup, i hate rolex's with ice on them

thats just me tho

TRUST me, its coming..and if god forbid that doesn't happen im going old school and getting da pun or tito jesus.

Hold up. Are you saying that that Kufi Jacob from years ago is still on layaway? Or you talking about getting a different one?

Hold up. Are you saying that that Kufi Jacob from years ago is still on layaway? Or you talking about getting a different one?

We should start a ninjahood clothing line, 25% of proceeds go to the ninjahood jesus piece fund :pimp:

We should start a ninjahood clothing line, 25% of proceeds go to the ninjahood jesus piece fund :pimp:

Nah. I just find it extremely hard to believe that someone would hold a gold pendant on layaway for several years, especially since gold has risen in price so drastically.

30k for these don't sound right. They retail for about 30 with no ice

Last edited:
30k for these don't sound right. They retail for about 30 with no ice

Something doesn't look right though. I didn't think they made an all gold Datejust II.

We should start a ninjahood clothing line, 25% of proceeds go to the ninjahood jesus piece fund
pimp.gif

Nah. I just find it extremely hard to believe that someone would hold a gold pendant on layaway for several years, especially since gold has risen in price so drastically.
its in their vault.

I would ask LAX to verify, but he will just type something incomprehensible that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

:rofl:

Or he will try to sell you on some watch that you have repeatedly told him 100x that you have no interest in

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

its in their vault.

This guy's vault?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom