**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ben Baller Jesus piece for Bieber. He said the mold is new (left piece)

Not feelin it

In a sense, all the molds for their Jesus piece is new. If you remember in the Sean Kingston episode they didn't have the mold. The just cut it from a block of wax, which leads me to believe that's how they always do it for their Jesus pieces.

mold still looks weird

I see lax got the tito mold too :smokin

You're talking about this? IDK...

^^ Yea that's the one frank. It looks bloated but still clean to me, there's so many variations with these ***** it's hard to keep up with what is spot on and what isn't :lol:

In a sense, all the molds for their Jesus piece is new. If you remember in the Sean Kingston episode they didn't have the mold. The just cut it from a block of wax, which leads me to believe that's how they always do it for their Jesus pieces.

True. It looks like he made some changes on the cheeks in the latest one tho.... I do prefer much more the LAX joint....

I dont know why they carry on with those things.....like wtf is wearing 4kilo round the neck?

[/LIST]
Flawless and Ben going at it I thought but they chopping it up on the gram

Last edited:
This is just my opinion, obviously, but that's a lot of ugly jewelry for a million dollars.

EDIT: I meant to quote the Lil Flip video.

Last edited:
thats what i said earlier,,,,,,
tired.gif
 swear lax stays trying to make Jesus look super sad like his micro  or a mix of super sad and stroke like his tito

tired.gif

swear lax stays trying to make Jesus look super sad like his micro  or a mix of super sad and stroke like his tito

:lol:

some more clearer pics of lax's pieces

Freaky - the difference between the $12k from ben and $12k piece from lax is the gold content. I think ben's is 10k whereas lax is giving you 14k. Looks like ifandco it's $16k for a 10k "full size" piece. I'd still go with Icebox for the kanye model though

Last edited:

tired.gif

LAX Jesus molds are usually a reflection of his mood at the time. His feelings are reflected in his art. His jewelry is usually defined by three emotional types, confused, hungry,happy and sad. This era of Jesus pieces will be known as the sad LAX period. If I were you guys, I wouldn't buy any Jesus pieces until he finds a new girlfriend and cheers up a bit.

Last edited:
LAX Jesus molds are usually a reflection of his mood at the time. His feelings are reflected in his art. His jewelry is usually defined by three emotional types, confused, hungry,happy and sad. This era of Jesus pieces will be known as the sad LAX period. If I were you guys, I wouldn't buy any Jesus pieces until he finds a new girlfriend and cheers up a bit.
2nc324j.gif

2nc324j.gif

LAX lookin' at this thread like:

Last edited:
I stay clownin LAX, but he did make that Kanye mold off of mine from Jacob, and it looks dead on to me. I guarantee nobody beats his prices either. :smokin

I dunno what's up with that Tito there, but he has one that looks good, made from Lil Cease official one, he needs to go ahead and post it on here, or I am going to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom