**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

And just like that its gone
indifferent.gif

what kinda game ya playing..post da damn jesus piece and keep it moving...what is this, ekin702 posting BRB release dates?

mean.gif
laugh.gif

156799.jpg

da big pun jesus w/ da halo that Nas also owned.

Ben's more than likely talking about the Franky diamonds cat. This guy.

LL

I doubt he's referring to him because he's made a lot of different things besides Cubans, and someone here said his stuff is legit just looks clownish. There's some other cat in Miami I think he might be talking about think he made a few things for Rick Ross.

This was my first custom piece back in the day when I first started making some money, Ben used the idea for Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Unions piece recently, I had melted it down to make a different piece but now I kinda wish I saved it, wasnt the best quality but it was cool....I think I had it made in like 2004, and this pic is from around 2006....Crazy that its been so many years, time flies....

I remember when you first posted that joint big les. Didn't you get another white on white piece made with your initials or something? Or was that another cat?

This was my first custom piece back in the day when I first started making some money, Ben used the idea for Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Unions piece recently, I had melted it down to make a different piece but now I kinda wish I saved it, wasnt the best quality but it was cool....I think I had it made in like 2004, and this pic is from around 2006....Crazy that its been so many years, time flies....
I remember seeing this piece in this thread before, it was 
smokin.gif

You still have the other piece?

smokin.gif

If memory serves me right, the piece costed about 5Gs?

smokin.gif

He had the DG piece that looked like the DC comics logo that was fuego, but he melted it down. :smh:

Yea I melted down that one to make this one which was much better quality and inspired by the DC logo , my man Joe Galvan did the finishing touches on the design for me.....
I had LAX melt this one for me later on, I never wore it anymore to be honest, not because I didnt like it but just because I really stopped wearing big jewelry like that.....good thing that the price of gold skyrocketed since I had these pieces made

These are from when LAX used to sell watches, before he had that brain aneurysm that prohibits him from responding to texts within a 72 hour period.

For the most part Jacob is solid, I mean there's a reason he had a tight grip on the game for so long. He's had his questionable cases though like the Nas situation with an engagment ring being a CZ or something, then the rumor about Bleu and some other BMF cats pieces being CZ's.

yo so is jacob a legit dude or not? i see him getting a lot of praise but at the same time, he's put CZ's instead of diamonds.. so doesn't that raise doubts when purchasing from him?

Hell nah, he ain't straight. I'd never shop with them again. He isn't selling fake stuff as real tho. Dudes that get jewels with CZs in em, know exactly what they are paying for.

Only two pieces of jewelry I ever wanted would trade my whole setup for those two pieces. That cross is serious business
nthat.gif

Here you go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jacob-Co-18...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item27cb53ddff

smokin.gif

He had the DG piece that looked like the DC comics logo that was fuego, but he melted it down. :smh:

Nawwwwwwww! That one was dope b.

Back
Top Bottom