**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That piece he put on Kim that looks like the rings i just put up......

..... i want to see more of that.

Cats on NT are about to rock those pieces, Kim's that is. :smh:

cept they're gonna get em outta a 25 cent machine.

i dont put ANY KIND of importance into luxury makers and their exorbitant prices..at da end of da day, gold is fungible.

there's only a certain amount of money i feel like a artisan can get off of me for labor on top of how much da spot price of gold is.

they can miss me with "charge 300% just cuz Cartier made it" nonsense.

cept they're gonna get em outta a 25 cent machine.

i dont put ANY KIND of importance into luxury makers and their exorbitant prices..at da end of da day, gold is fungible.

there's only a certain amount of money i feel like a artisan can get off of me for labor on top of how much da spot price of gold is.

they can miss me with "charge 300% just cuz Cartier made it" nonsense.
I feel you on that, just because a big NAME BRAND made it they gonna charge 3-4X what gold is worth. That's crazy.

It's just like IF&co taxing because it has that IF&co stamp on it

Last edited:
Another set of Jewelry I am particularly fond of is this

there are a few different variations of this. Something like 25 stacks each. CuDi and Hov got a couple of them.
I like these giraffe bracelets too (i have also seen panther versions of them).

now those are gaudy and ghetto fabolous. the cuban links bracelet (reminds me of Raekwon every time I say it), I picture a high class, born rich, daddy's girl as its primary audience

What kind of watch is that?? And how much??

We are being charged 16x what leather is worth for shoes. Dont act like names dont mean ****. It is the same concept.

For gold? Nah.

Lets say i robbed that bird kim at gun point and took her bracelets.. da pawnshop only giving

Me melt value for most of that ****.

Only thing that holds its value over melt price of metal are watches & certain rings

say a championship

Ring.

Da pendants of todays rappers may turn classic centuries from now too... but most jewelry aint worth squat

Over its melt price.

fyj0qh.jpg

That is me with my chains on.

The gold bar that hangs off my neck is the older version of this.
1254343646-20_Gram_UBS_24k_Gold_Bar.jpg

Cept 2gs not 20.

But the shorter one is my favorite of the two and i dont even wear it anymore now that i know it is fake :/

Yea you don't want to wear fake gold and get called out on it. Jewelry isn't that big of a deal to be honest, so don't sweat not having fancy jewelry. Focus on stacking your money instead.

I personally can't wear fake jewelry because ill get a real bad rash on my neck or wherever I'm wearing it. I know because when i was a freshman in high school I used to wear those big fake rapper chains thinking I'm doing it.

Got a sick *** rash in the back of my neck. It felt like I had a serious 14 hour sunburn for like 3 days. Then I got my ears pierced and everything was fine, as soon as I switched over to those big fake earrings (still freshman in HS), it got infected and now there is like a little ball in both of my ears. You can't see it but if you squeeze it you can feel the meat :x

Damn bro thats crazy lmao.....I remember wearing those fake chains too through i was the **** and those stupid big ugly fake CZ earrings....smfh i look back like WHYYYYYYY :smh:

Last edited:
so daniel's and sarraf are #1 & #2 for gold right... what about for diamonds? which place got the best deal for diamonds?

Diamonds is where jewelers have da advantage on you. Since there is no set

Market price on stones regardless of attributes, this is where they have room to squeeze you,

Da mark up is obscene & da resale value is piss poor. My advice? Moissanite.

Market price on stones regardless of attributes, this is where they have room to squeeze you,

Da mark up is obscene & da resale value is piss poor. My advice? Moissanite.
how's the moissanite price?? Also brightness?

Da mark up is obscene

1/10th of da price double da shine, and its not a fake diamond.. its a unique stone all its own.

And most importantly, you can TRACK da prices of moissanite fairly easily.

50 Cents first piece from mid 90s when he was signed to Jam Master Jay before he got his first deal with Trackmasters

[QUOTE name="Graz" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/24040_20#post_17085429[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="ninjahood" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/24030#post_17085396[/URL]"]

Da mark up is obscene

1/10th of da price double da shine, and its not a fake diamond.. its a unique stone all its own.

And most importantly, you can TRACK da prices of moissanite fairly easily.[/QUOTE]

nah i just wanna ice out the bead chain in diamonds.. but i guess buying the chain from one place and then icing it out from another place is just too much time + more costly anyway.
[/quote]

Just get one from Ben.

Back
Top Bottom