**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wouldn't pay that much for it, but like JoBH, I'm not a fan of their Jesus pieces. Their other custom work is, as always, nice.
Here's my favorite piece of all time though.
I sold my Icebox for it

Can't beat wood
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't pay that much for it, but like JoBH, I'm not a fan of their Jesus pieces. Their other custom work is, as always, nice.
Here's my favorite piece of all time though.
I sold my Icebox for it

Can't beat wood :pimp:

Clearer pics of the other four Jesus pieces in the back?

SMH at the troll posting pics of his homie tryna get a laugh...... pathetic

Just ordered some new pieces, should be here within the week. Will post pics

What makes it more snatch liable without a piece? Makes no sense.
da piece give da chain a "center of gravity" so if anyone ever tried to flip it over your neck, you can hold on to da piece as da first line to defense.

if my cuban was short it wouldn't matter because da box link is basically bulletproof/pop proof.

da piece give da chain a "center of gravity" so if anyone ever tried to flip it over your neck, you can hold on to da piece as da first line to defense.

if my cuban was short it wouldn't matter because da box link is basically bulletproof/pop proof.

If you're going to get got, you're going to get got. Holding onto the piece only delays it by a few seconds.

If you're going to get got, you're going to get got. Holding onto the piece only delays it by a few seconds.
not true, i've had multiple attempts on my chain (da famous musket thread is da only one ya know about)

there's a reason da cuban links are da best chain to buy, they're powerful and strong..a little prissy chain can get popped and snatched in a mili second, a heavy cuban

link is basically a golden piece of superduty wire.

i remember a dude tried to yank my joint and run and he almost lost his fingers
laugh.gif
my ****** beat his *** so bad after that.

not true, i've had multiple attempts on my chain (da famous musket thread is da only one ya know about)

there's a reason da cuban links are da best chain to buy, they're powerful and strong..a little prissy chain can get popped and snatched in a mili second, a heavy cuban

i remember a dude tried to yank my joint and run and he almost lost his fingers :lol: my ****** beat his *** so bad after that.

I'm talking about real jack boys. Just his method of trying shows that he's not.

i remember a dude tried to yank my joint and run and he almost lost his fingers
laugh.gif
my ****** beat his *** so bad after that.
I'm talking about real jack boys. Just his method of trying shows that he's not.
what are you implying... guns? those are rare these days in NYC, and even when they were abundant, snatch and run was always more common.

having a heavy cuban with a STRONG triple box lock will deter a robbery, you might catch a asswhoopin at its worst, but if you're chain is short, or long with a piece, you

it wont pop off in a altercation.

You should post those stories ninja.
not everything is made for da internet b, thats a lesson this generation gotta learn.

only reason i posted da musket story back then was cuz it was just OD....how many people you know been

almost robbed at gunpoint, fought da assailant, shots went off, took his gun, almost shot a baby carriage in da way of money running away...and still

here to tell about it?

Back
Top Bottom