**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm glad to see cam shining again. That NY Giants piece was basura. I miss stocky cam with the fast flow. IBS aint no joke. That prong set franco is silly. repped.

Yup. Ben's micro>
You're paying for the name, mold, and gold. Pieces aren't cheap, but seeing D list rappers with pieces (which are likely fake) make people think jewelry is cheap/affordable

LAX prices are extremely fair and the prices they should be.

Bens prices are extremely inflated.

I've been blessed by LAX winning his giveaway contest.... I will post pics of the Jesus piece as soon as the piece arrive....

Yup. Ben's micro>
You're paying for the name, mold, and gold. Pieces aren't cheap, but seeing D list rappers with pieces (which are likely fake) make people think jewelry is cheap/affordable

LAX prices are extremely fair and the prices they should be.

Bens prices are extremely inflated.
Agreed. But like I said, you're paying for the name. Isn't Jacob's Jesus piece north of 20k +? Same thing you can get from Ben and lax, at less than half the price of Jacob.

Agreed. But like I said, you're paying for the name. Isn't Jacob's Jesus piece north of 20k +? Same thing you can get from Ben and lax, at less than half the price of Jacob.

Interdasting. Especially since when I visited LA a few years ago and went to IF&Co, I was quoted at $20k for just the Jesus piece. And that was when gold was aboot half the price right now.

Long time lurker..

Yes, that Rocafella piece is fire.. Yellow gold/ yellow diamonds is the GOAT at setup in my opinion.. not to mention at the height of the ROC era, that piece represented so much. Still does..

I don't know if this has been posted before but this is a pic I took of some Versace chains I saw in the Versace store in The Bahamas. This was back in early 2011. I asked if they were real and was told they were 14k. I didn't ask the price (should have). I went back to the Bahamas 2 weekends ago and the store was gone..

Last edited:
it seems like most of the regulars don't post in here anymore.

but I'm pretty sure I've seen Cam's charm here before he had it.
just like Fab rocked the "POPE" piece that wasn't his.

could be wrong...

it seems like most of the regulars don't post in here anymore.

but I'm pretty sure I've seen Cam's charm here before he had it.
just like Fab rocked the "POPE" piece that wasn't his.

could be wrong...

It is a generic piece from the catalogs. Only thing he added was the iced Franco.

All these off Jason of BH instagram.

Links need to be a little bit tighter.
1e0fa52a1ec411e2b8f122000a1f9345_7.jpg

bedbb408195111e2868f22000a1f97ea_7.jpg

and just incase you wanna rock your girl's Coco Chanel around your neck...
8e03e9b622d111e29c6822000a1f9688_7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom