**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I have to give that BK Plate....THE SUPER THUMBS DOWN !!!!

Now NLV's 12 MM Franco Chain on the REAL QB PIECE(Also used by Nas in a video) !!!
TRUE STORY !!!
2ligbpt.jpg

That setup is ridculous.
pimp.gif
Where would you find a 12mm franco?

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

I must be the only one that liked the QB in gold and on a short cuban
eyes.gif
short cubans are horrible....but the QB piece in yellow was alot better.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

no ones saying he should have an iced out watch, even a nice plain breitling would be considered low class for him

also as you get older and more into the business world and dealing with people with power and such, you will notice that those types of people take huge pride in timepieces movements
Eh, you'll also notice than plenty of rich and powerful people don't give two %!#%* about conveying a certain image through their material posessions either. I've met people worth 9 figures + who wear cheap a cheap Timex-type "timepiece."
No doubt. That flashy showy stuff is really for people in a lower income bracket. People at the top spend their money on property and other things that appreciate.

LOL no one said people at the top would wear a flashy showy watch. me and lax are talking about fine timepieces, not a diamond watch or anything that a nonwatch person would know was valuable by looking at it...

yea that BK piece looks horrible, I remember when nas first got the QB piece, it didnt have the bridge on it or the paisley background or the solitaire diamondborder. Joint was just straight polished yellow gold with the diamond QB, peep the street dreams rmx video

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I wish they made them franco's like that still.
Why did they stop? %*$# was brolic.

because gold hit $1,000 and manufacturers went out of biz.... and the 2 major franco company's along with many others couldn't hang when it startedreally hitting over $875 to $900. it's bad for business. btw, we are the largest distributor of francos on the west coast(maybe in the US, we used tohave at least 200+ francos at any given time in the shop) and we got some big brolic francos, but NLV's and Jonas's are the biggest I've personallyseen. I heard of a 700 gram joint in the district, but to me thats a fairy tale til I see pics. I want a 1,000 gram joint and no chain. like 36" andjust !%#+!

and nate, you stupid. lol

No doubt. That flashy showy stuff is really for people in a lower income bracket. People at the top spend their money on property and other things that appreciate.

some of y'all kill me
laugh.gif

sultans to billionaires def. floss 25+ carat IF, D color diamonds on their fingers, etc..... I've seen tourbillion iced out watches on many of the fortune500 club.... many very rich entertainers still wear a lotta shiny jewelry. most of the factory flooded out watches that breitling makes and rolex make and thediamond pateks or ap's or panerai's have NOT been purchased by who you think..... there's a limited only 5 made gold breitling bentley fullyflooded out and numbered and I think everyone who copped was from europe, russia or dubai. cmon. at the end of the day, I've gotten waaaaaaaaaay morecompliments on my white faced flooded super avenger then I have on my patek by the opulent snobby crowd of peeps I've ran into....

Ben: You were right. 5 inches tall plus a bail is too big. So I trimmed it down to 3.5 Tall & 2.5 Wide.

p4Ryo7_large.jpg

new NT stoneface.....

jXadyx_large.jpg

laugh.gif

cV1RiP_large.jpg

d-roc is out?

281x211.jpg

EDIT:

guess he is...

Jan 23 2009 2:15 PM EST

[h1]Diddy, Swizz Beatz Celebrate Damion 'D-Roc' Butler's Freedom At NYC Party[/h1] [h2]Junior M.A.F.I.A. member, who was featured in 'Notorious,' went to prison after 2001 shootout.[/h2]
By Jayson Rodriguez

[table][tr][th=""]Views[/th] [td]4,651[/td] [/tr][/table]

NEW YORK - Diddy, Swizz Beatz and members of Junior M.A.F.I.A. were among the many in attendance at Imperial nightclub Thursday night for Damion "D-Roc" Butler's welcome-home party.

Butler was released from prison late last year for his involvement in a shootout between members of Lil' Kim's and Capone-N-Noreaga's camps. C-N-N had collaborated with Foxy Brown, with whom Kim was embroiled in a feud at the time.

The 2001 incident resulted in the imprisonment of Butler and another shooter, as well as Lil' Kim. The female rapper was sentenced to one year and a day in prison for perjury and conspiracy. The shootout and aftermath fractured the relationships among many in Biggie's Junior M.A.F.I.A. circle.

New York radio station Hot 97 DJs Mister Cee and Funkmaster Flex spun sets at Imperial. "If you lived in Brooklyn for more than five years, put one hand in the air for B.I.G.," Cee told the crowd. Memphis Grizzlies players Darius Miles, Rudy Gay and Hakim Warrick were also in attendance.

Diddy arrived near 1 in the morning in his Maybach and quickly entered the venue past "hip-hop cop" Derrick Parker, who was working security for the club. Butler and his entourage immediately followed.

Butler grew up in Brooklyn with Biggie, and in the B.I.G. biopic "Notorious," his character is shown taking the fall for his friend on a gun charge in order for Big to try his hand at a professional music career. The Junior M.A.F.I.A. member was later released before being imprisoned again years later following the Manhattan shootout with C-N-N.

Butler had a hand in the production of the popular DVD "Chronicles of Junior M.A.F.I.A.," but he hasn't spoken out much since his release or in support of "Notorious."

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

This dude busta cut his dreads off how long ago?...and he still cant get his wave game correct?
laugh.gif

some cats just dont do waves. i mean i never seen juelz with waves, camron, joe budden............im sure i can think of others.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

This dude busta cut his dreads off how long ago?...and he still cant get his wave game correct?
laugh.gif

some cats just dont do waves. i mean i never seen juelz with waves, camron, joe budden............im sure i can think of others.

You're right...But every time I see Busta, it looks like he JUST cut his dreads off the-day-before
laugh.gif
....on some Shane Battier steez

laugh.gif

You're right...But every time I see Busta, it looks like he JUST cut his dreads off the-day-before
laugh.gif

roll.gif

youse a fool, but i know exactly what you mean.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol

Back
Top Bottom