**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Str8YaMs

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by Str8YaMs

where can I buy high quality replica watches?

High quality Fakes???
indifferent.gif

im i gonna spend 50k on an ap or 500 for one that looks exactly the same with same quality???
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larolex

avianna setting has to be the ugliest setting ive ever seen, even johnny dang beats that crap smh
word; but when we gonna see some more jewelry from you Rob? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by leejulien

avianna setting has to be the ugliest setting ive ever seen, even johnny dang beats that crap smh
grin.gif
Word, I'm saying. When are you getting the Tito Jesus Piece molds to make some pieces from? 
I need to see more Jesus pieces 
laugh.gif

where is that pic from? wasnt there a piece here before from somebody or group called Twist money or something? it kinda looked like that same logo....i dont remember if IF did it or Icebox

I know there are a few watch enthusiasts in here so I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on a watch I came across. I believe its a Blancmain Leman Moonphase. Also, are there any telling physical signs oon whether its a replica or not? It doesnt have the original strap but it does have a Sirtoli.

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

My theory is that Ben Baller makes a copy of a lot of the pieces he makes to show in the display/market IF&Co and to rent out.

Everything from that Avianne and co video was trash.

why do you need a theory? its been explained before by him and other jewlers

they have stuff in store on display cause somebody is paying it off still, storing it with them, paid a deposit and got locked up, etc etc

happens mostly with the street dude pieces...they keep it at the shop instead of at their house or whatever and pick it up when they want it...

leejulien wrote:
larolex wrote:
grin.gif

Word, I'm saying. When are you getting the Tito Jesus Piece molds to make some pieces from? 
laugh.gif

lol soon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2jdgodv.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

leejulien wrote:
larolex wrote:
grin.gif
laugh.gif

lol soon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2jdgodv.gif

roll.gif

i think pt 1 of this story was posted in here a while back...heres part 2
laugh.gif

[h1]http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/18/lebron-james-pendant-maverick-carter/[/h1]
[h1]LeBron's Manager Accused of False Imprisonment[/h1]
LeBron James' manager is accused of physically and psychologically damaging a 19-year-old woman ... after she claims the guy held her against her will and stole a very expensive piece of LeBron-inspired jewelry.

1018-lebron-james-pendant-ex.jpg

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by VaNeisha Robinson -- in which she claims Maverick Carter and his mom staged a 9-man ambush to jack a $10,000 pendant she claims she bought at a garage sale for $5 back in 2005 thinking it was costume jewelry. Turns out, it was real.

Carter maintains the pendant was stolen from him roughly 3 years ago ... and he had no idea where it went until he saw that Robinson was trying to sell it on eBay.

But in the suit, filed in Ohio, Robinson claims Carter concocted a diabolical plan to lure her into his home, insisting that LeBron would be present to make a deal -- instead, she claims, a horde of 8 or 9 people held her in the house against her will and forced her to give up the bling.

For the record -- Robinson claims LeBron was never at the house.

Now, Robinson wants the pendant back and more than $50k in damages from Carter -- claiming she was robbed, falsely imprisoned and suffered some serious mental anguish. 

Carter has already filed a response -- denying all allegations.

Back
Top Bottom