**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How difficult is it to ice out an i-Gucci in comparison to a G-Shock? I'm getting one in a few weeks and was just wondering...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ARON-CARTIER1.jpg

ARON-CARTIER2.jpg

ARON-CARTIER3.jpg

ARON-CARTIER4.jpg

ARON-CARTIER5.jpg

ARON-CARTIER6.jpg

ARON-CARTIER7.jpg
Brilliant.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

looking to get this...school me?

http://www.avianneandco.c...-diamonds-31-25-ctw.html
[h3]14K Gold Black Rhodium Plated Mens Diamond Rosary Chain with Black Diamonds 31.25 Ctw[/h3][h4][/h4]
Stand out with this one of a kind mens diamond rosary chain which is crafted in 14K gold and dipped in black rhodium. The rosary is detailed with 10.75 carat white round cut diamonds and 20.50 carat black round cut diamonds. The oval shaped center features praying hands with the cross which measures to 2 inches in length and 1 1/2 inches in width. The cross on the bottom measures to 2 inches in length and 1 1/2 inches in width. The chain measures to 30 inches in length and features 8 1/2 inch drop length. Weighing approximately 120 grams, this exquisite mens diamond rosary chain is an ideal accessory which guarantees any onlookers attention.

http://www.avianneandco.c...ges/dotted_divider.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; font-size: 1px; line-height: 1em; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; color: rgb(47, 47, 47); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
Availability: In Stock. Order by phone and receive 5% off.
Contact Us
/www.avianneandco.com/store/skin/frontend/default/blue/images/dotted_divider.gif);">http://www.avianneandco.c...ges/dotted_divider.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; font-size: 1px; line-height: 1em; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; color: rgb(47, 47, 47); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
Store Price: $ 45,000.00

Online Price: $ 14,999.00

6z6his.jpg

I just got this same factory diamond white gold ap, anyone interested, 18K WHITE GOLD FACTORY DIAMONDS NOT AFTERMARKET, list is 110,000usd-

thanks your a great help. i meant as far as pricing is it fair, quality is it fair.

the design looks horrible - but i guess that's subjective - the price? go there or email them you can prob get it much cheaper....or hit the jewelers from this thread and see if anybody has something similar -  they wouldn't get MY 15k for it...

thanks your a great help. i meant as far as pricing is it fair, quality is it fair.
No 35K for a black diamond rosary is nuts. You should get that for like 5k tops. But honestly, you should be asking yourself whether it is really worth getting a diamond rosary. It isn't so nice that it is going to impress anyone more than just a plain yellow gold rosary. Also, don't be blowing money like that unless you really have it like that and you can buy 15 of those rosaries. In my opinion rosaries are played out. You would be much better getting a nice watch. If you got the money why not by a yellow gold Rolex day date 2....even a nice datejust 2.

why is it square?
and im not feelin it honestly it is kinda plain.
shoulda used yellow and purple stones.
that woulda be wild

I heard the ring has a piece of the basketball on the inside... how will this hold up after years and years of cleaning?

Back
Top Bottom