**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Frost-bitten...

c141574fc86f71611b6050c2fa0f21436a648d8.jpg

b112593440cac66f76467ba34d75a54d3c11796.jpg

Full ******
30t6p3b.gif

My theory is that Ben Baller makes a copy of a lot of the pieces he makes to show in the display/market IF&Co and to rent out.

Everything from that Avianne and co video was trash.

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

My theory is that Ben Baller makes a copy of a lot of the pieces he makes to show in the display/market IF&Co and to rent out.

lol no. dude just had the piece on layaway.
lots of cats have pieces on layaway

cause if he mades copies of them in real gold and diamonds it would cost too much to just sit there right?
and if he made it in silver and lab created diamonds it would be straight garbage right ?
or would they both look exactly the same?

this is the question no one ever answered lol.

like who ever said the base metal for the cali piece wasnt silver and it was triple coated in gold?
has anyone ever checked? has anyone ever checked anyones jewels?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

laugh.gif
i know what you mean.

Its like. If you see a dude in a Benz/Bimmer/Audi/Bent with jewelsshining crazy who is a random fool to even question if my %%%! is real.Dudes do be talking like they walking around with diamond testerseveryday or are jewelers. Those same dudes sometimes you think are doing it be laughing it offwith them lab made diamonds (which look 
eek.gif
) while those other idiots are paying rape prices instead of using that money for something else.

Thats life though...

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by likethematrix

laugh.gif
i know what you mean.

Its like. If you see a dude in a Benz/Bimmer/Audi/Bent with jewelsshining crazy who is a random fool to even question if my %%%! is real.Dudes do be talking like they walking around with diamond testerseveryday or are jewelers. Those same dudes sometimes you think are doing it be laughing it offwith them lab made diamonds (which look 
eek.gif
) while those other idiots are paying rape prices instead of using that money for something else.

Thats life though...
thank you. lol. but its only on NT. where cats who have never seen a diamond beyond kays jewelers can eye ball "bang bang" jewelry cause its not "dancing" in pictures.

likethematrix: you are very annoying. Please consider not posting in this thread anymore about bang bang, no one wants to hear it. For the record, I can spot/eyeball fake jewels from a mile away; like that silver jesus piece just posted by Rhester.

likethematrix: you are very annoying. Please consider not posting in this thread anymore about bang bang, no one wants to hear it. For the record, I can spot/eyeball fake jewels from a mile away; like that silver jesus piece just posted by Rhester.

lol this dude. so what you the king of fake jewels? all you do is study huh?
how bout you post somethin slim.

Back
Top Bottom