**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i'm not an expert but it has to do with the movement in the watches - then add rarity, materials and brand and you get those prices - there a whole subculture for watches just like sneakers or whatever else

try explaining to a regular person that doesnt know/care about sneakers why this dunk sb is worth 50times more than the one they just bought on sale at footlocker

best part is once you get into that range you dont even lose much on most of them when you wanna get rid of em...try getting anywhere near what you paid for a jojo watch or something like that

grin.gif
DAMN their some baller stuff in here to steep for my pockets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I hate that AP.

I know its iced out but it looks stupid gaudy. Worse than some Breitlings.
We are referring to Swizz Beats AP its more expensive than Mayweathers even though it doesnt have diamonds
ok someone needs to explain WHY is that da case....i mean is it really only because rarity? because if thats da case its a pretty crappy reason.
its because of the movement and complication...its like saying all cars are equal because they all do the same thing being drive.. tourbillion is  a kind of movement my favourite being minute repeater.

Mayweather has got to have one of the sickest watch collections. I think those glasses are diamond Cartiers by the way.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I hate that AP.

I know its iced out but it looks stupid gaudy. Worse than some Breitlings.
We are referring to Swizz Beats AP its more expensive than Mayweathers even though it doesnt have diamonds
ok someone needs to explain WHY is that da case....i mean is it really only because rarity? because if thats da case its a pretty crappy reason.
its because of the movement and complication...its like saying all cars are equal because they all do the same thing being drive.. tourbillion is  a kind of movement my favourite being minute repeater.
Yeah this is true...right now we have a collection of five AP's for sale that the total value of them are 2.5 million and none of them have diamonds. Very high collectors items

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Wiz pieces are creative but they look strange, lol.
exactly, they look like trash. you can barely tell what it is honestly. no detail or anything.

I like them a lot now, but didn't towards the beginning 'cause he wanted to flood the pieces. At the time, I preferred them without the stones everywhere...here's how they looked:

ICEBOX%20-%20CST-CTZL%20-%20Production%20-%20Casting%20-%20Front.jpg

ICEBOX%20-%20CST-CTZL%20-%20Production%20-%20Casting%20-%20Bottom.jpg

ICEBOX%20-%20CST-CTZL%20-%20Production%20-%20Casting%20-%20Side.jpg

ICEBOX%20-%20CST-CTZL%20-%20Production%20-%20Casting%20-%20Top.jpg

Back
Top Bottom