**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Diamond Concept

Hi guys I have a question..
somebody know about Reign[emoji]8482[/emoji] and the bracelet that slim thug have in his jewellry box in the "I RUN" video clip ?

my greetings
wasn't it one of those companies that was giving out free jewels to artists and spending their whole marketing budget on pushing the stuff in videos

fade to party scene--zoom in on sponsors liquor bottle---pan to sponsor bracelet--
laugh.gif
videos were like commercials for the highest bidder

This question may have been asked before. But i was wondering if it was possible to remove diamonds from one of your watches and put them on another (like onto a g-shock for instance).. im sure a few of you will ask why would i do such a thing, but i really just need to know if it is possible. Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

This question may have been asked before. But i was wondering if it was possible to remove diamonds from one of your watches and put them on another (like onto a g-shock for instance).. im sure a few of you will ask why would i do such a thing, but i really just need to know if it is possible. Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out.
yea im pretty sure that a jewler could take diamonds from one watch and put them on another

Bigups to that pic of the crazy collection LAX posed - these are purchases I have made in the last 2yrs

2z9fghy.jpg

Oh and after seeing that pic I gots to get me a watch winder
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom