**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You right he did.

http://www.ozonemag.com/2...ction-yo-gotti/#more-396

Man this chain here, a %+%!# named Freeze out of Miami did it. I was at the Birdman and Lil Wayne video shoot for Stuntin' Like My Daddy and the jewelerwas on the set because he had done some %*!@ for Baby and them before.

I wanted a piece that would represent my city, so I told him to do the University of Memphis [Tigers] logo, or the [Memphis] Grizzlies logo, and he said he hada template for both of 'em. So I decided to go with the University of Memphis.

It got white, yellow, and black diamonds. I don't know the net weight of it, but it's heavier than a mutha****a. The piece itself is close to 50carats. I gave the %+%!# like $65,000 for everything. You know what they say: "When the light hits the ice ittwinkles and glistens, but when you got them white stones in yo %*!@ the light could be off in the club, and you know what's gone happen. The women gonelose they minds.

I'm the king of Memphis, so it's only right that I have Memphis on my chest. It's more than just a chain to me. I only wear two chains and one of'em says Memphis, and the other says Yo Gotti so if you approach me you gona know who I am and where I'm from. Everywhere I go people are like,Gottdamn, you play for the team? People who aren't into Hip-Hop, like old white ladies on elevators at the Ritz Carlton, see this chain and start talkingabout the team, like, They are doing good this year, thinking that I play for the team. People always ask me if I play for the team, and I say, Naw, I justrepresent for the city.

Originally Posted by kglookalike

Down Town New Orleans (B.G.)
312y5v5.jpg

was this before or after Katrina?

Originally Posted by JPioneer

2hyia12.jpg
That peace sign (two hands tearing the "hole") resembles a certain discusting picture WAAYYY too much
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
That's that Goatse piece.
roll.gif

I believe that Kimbo's piece was produced by a jeweler out of Pensacola, Florida named Captain Claw.

captain_claw_full.jpg

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by JPioneer

2hyia12.jpg
That peace sign (two hands tearing the "hole") resembles a certain discusting picture WAAYYY too much
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
That's that Goatse piece.
roll.gif

I believe that Kimbo's piece was produced by a jeweler out of Pensacola, Florida named Captain Claw.

captain_claw_full.jpg

roll.gif
okay so it's dirty and bogus?

I remember the jeweler said that bg katrina piece said it was like 80 carats theres a video somewhere lol

Back
Top Bottom