**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If any AND1 player was making 750k a year ill eat my hat. (not counting Mountain Dew or other endorsement deals)

Originally Posted by kglookalike

Well outside the NBA And1 where the highest paying players in b-ball. At least that's what Professor said. "Veterans on the circuit can earn anywhere from $500,000 to $750,000 per year." hot damn so they where getting money. Of course now they are not And1 doesn't have the tour anymore. Yeah $500,000 might not seem like a lot but they only play 3 mo out the year so that's hella good.

I doubt that and only because every time I see an And1 player, he seems really bitter. I used to see Headache a lot in the city and he always had someonegiving him a ride. I saw Octane on 42nd street last weekend taking the shuttle to Grand Central and he seemed mad. Maybe because he had to get his suit fromK&G or because no one knew who he was except for being the tallest guy on the train.

Down Town New Orleans (B.G.)
312y5v5.jpg

Damn y'all harsh on everybody $%%+ glad I don't make jewelry if Jason of BH not making it or Ice Fresh you all don't like $%%+

Different places, all over the internet, have them saved on my flash drive, SC boring as hell gotta do something...LMAO. Glad I'm not from here. Y'allsaid the forum getting old so I figured I'd add some *!$$ to it, I got some more

Damn y'all harsh on everybody $%%+ glad I don't make jewelry if Jason of BH not making it or Ice Fresh you all don't like $%%+

It's just that lots of jewelers make crappy pieces. I mean, how can they let some of that stuff come out of their shops? That BG piece just looks like amess.

Its Yo Gotti, he said it 50ct and cost him $65,000 - was in the Ozone Magazine's Chain Reaction
2dgjeqe.jpg
that BS
FREEZE made this piece
more like 25k

Back
Top Bottom