**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

roll.gif

ya'll are crazy...

laugh.gif
@ the seattle chain...

^^no he prolly did some event and had each person wear his watch(like most of these jewelers do) but they dont buy that trash^^

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Does anyone have any info on soicyjewelry.com?

GARBAGE... look elsewhere

i don't mind if other jeweler's read our blog. i read ben's and i'm sure he sees ours too. BUT, i don't like that he openly copied TONS ofparts of our website. he just went verbatim on the layout compared to what it was before. i'm very sure he even called my brother (not Z) and askedquestions about our website. he also claims to do gucci's stuff, but who knows for sure. PLUS, he talked mad **%% behind our backs to people and smiles andwants to practically hug me in person. we're not into games like that.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

i don't mind if other jeweler's read our blog. i read ben's and i'm sure he sees ours too. BUT, i don't like that he openly copied TONS of parts of our website. he just went verbatim on the layout compared to what it was before. i'm very sure he even called my brother (not Z) and asked questions about our website. he also claims to do gucci's stuff, but who knows for sure. PLUS, he talked mad **%% behind our backs to people and smiles and wants to practically hug me in person. we're not into games like that.

nerd.gif

somebody get the MJ gif. for me please

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

CJ863 wrote:
NJstress03 wrote:

i don't mind if other jeweler's read our blog. i read ben's and i'm sure he sees ours too. BUT, i don't like that he openly copied TONS of parts of our website. he just went verbatim on the layout compared to what it was before. i'm very sure he even called my brother (not Z) and asked questions about our website. he also claims to do gucci's stuff, but who knows for sure. PLUS, he talked mad **%% behind our backs to people and smiles and wants to practically hug me in person. we're not into games like that.

eek.gif

the truth comes out sooner or later..............

I know exactly where your coming from

tired.gif

cover500.jpg

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

lol.... if I get less love on NT, the president of the USA isn't 1/2 african american
laugh.gif
if this is to my comment i said YOU got less love forNT...just meaning you got your own blog and thats your priority - so new pix or stories or whatever go there first...rather than before where you would beupdating this thread all the time- and aint nuthin wrong with that

anyways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for the lil upgrade...ima put them to the shine test under them club lights2night - as usual customer service @ IF is top notch

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

lol.... if I get less love on NT, the president of the USA isn't 1/2 african american
laugh.gif
if this is to my comment i said YOU got less love for NT...just meaning you got your own blog and thats your priority - so new pix or stories or whatever go there first...rather than before where you would be updating this thread all the time- and aint nuthin wrong with that

anyways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for the lil upgrade...ima put them to the shine test under them club lights 2night - as usual customer service @ IF is top notch
yea ben def read it wrong.
hence me sayin NT is ruthless.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

LOL.
join the club bro.... I'm gonna go peep this clowns site now.
but to clarify, Mo isn't talkin about me, he's talking about **** (*edit for Zahir lol) or whatever.... I used to get so irritated at all the stolenfake profiles and images on myspace etc... but I'm tired of it now, can't fight them all.

fyi Mo, I haven't peeped the website, i'm still sending folks to focusjewelry.com
embarassed.gif

and as for curtis and co, over 50% of every celeb(tom cruise, we iced that watch out and paris hilton's) on that link was from me. sad.... we were gonnado biz too, but dude was flaky, his head salesman killed himself and it just got crazy.... their new watches are pretty cool though and they're in somegood locations/storefronts

Originally Posted by Al Audi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the video

quotes for days
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"i'd blow cars ups everday with 100 dollar bills"

whats the rest of the whip game like, the one in the video is nice
nerd.gif

I had a curtis and co watch for a few weeks like a year and change ago....

Joint was trash, super flimsy, even the crystal was so bad that if you looked through an angle it would get distorted, the movement was auto but felt supercheap when you would adjust it, the designs were original and not bad looking I thought but when I got it in person the poor quality made me dislike it...

just finished this today, mr sheldon from garfield stands at 4 inches tall and is 3d all the way around! Its silver and high quality czs but it looks real
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom