**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

how much is an enamel jesus piece going for? and the black jesus face with white diamonds? very interested sumbody let me know
all gonna depend on stones/metals you want to use...PM whoever you trying to buy from...

seriously, how bad are jacob watches? Will they just completely break and the hands fall out? I really like the way most of them look.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:
LOL, i knew there had to be a reason you started chiming in outta nowhere.

I dont see how this makes any difference since the joints gonna be done soon anyways, weve seen "in the process" pix of alot of Ben's work.............Speaking Of Jesus pieces WWWJD? lol

you dont,
indifferent.gif

so tell me this, its actually ok that I have acutal pics of the conan mysterious jesus before they even did?
indifferent.gif

show me a picture in this thread that they have shown "in the process" work besides a bunch of blurred out non sense acting like blue wax is special
alien.gif

get serious
indifferent.gif

You wanna clam down bro? I said process of "Ben's" work like as in he shows work in process all the time just like you have donealso!.........what's the big deal you got a picture early, (you win?) what does it change? it's still gonna be made.......it's really not thatserious man......your gonna stoneface me becase im telling you "whats the big deal" or whats the differnce?.......honestly ill say it again, whatsthe big deal?

You wanna clam down bro? I said process of "Ben's" work like as in he shows work in process all the time just like you have done also!.........what's the big deal you got a picture early, (you win?) what does it change? it's still gonna be made.......it's really not that serious man......your gonna stoneface me becase im telling you "whats the big deal" or whats the differnce?.......honestly ill say it again, whats the big deal?
roll.gif

what, who said i won anything???

lol ok ill clam down bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

You wanna clam down bro? I said process of "Ben's" work like as in he shows work in process all the time just like you have done also!.........what's the big deal you got a picture early, (you win?) what does it change? it's still gonna be made.......it's really not that serious man......your gonna stoneface me becase im telling you "whats the big deal" or whats the differnce?.......honestly ill say it again, whats the big deal?
roll.gif

what, who said i won anything???

lol ok ill clam down bro
laugh.gif

"calm down" because youre stone facing me over what? because I said what's the diffrence? because I said Ben shows his work early? hedoes........and Yes youre acting like you "won" something by your comments (that's my judgement on how I read it and how you came across) whoreally cares man! honestly it's jewelry it's not a big deal

As far as the nlvx206 Jesus it's only their fault for trying to hype it up so much. I mean really how much different can you make Jesus Christ look
laugh.gif

I'm really tired of the hate coming from 206. At least lax has contributed to the jewelry threads. I have yet to see 206 post anything but lame gifs, smart**+ remarks and praise for anything Ben does.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

seriously, how bad are jacob watches? Will they just completely break and the hands fall out? I really like the way most of them look.

the thing thats bad about jacob watches isnt that their gonna fall apart, which they wont, its just that they use a basic cheap battery quartz movment. Whenpeople say theyre bad it just means the movements are not "timepiece quality"

I have had the full iced JC-30 for about a year and I still love it, even though theyre not as in as they once were , hype wise.
Its always been one of my favorite brands just because of the attention to detail they put with their diamond setting designs and the quality of stones theyuse. Prices have come down a ton too in the past few years too...

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

As far as the nlvx206 Jesus it's only their fault for trying to hype it up so much. I mean really how much different can you make Jesus Christ look
laugh.gif

I'm really tired of the hate coming from 206. At least lax has contributed to the jewelry threads. I have yet to see 206 post anything but lame gifs, smart **+ remarks and praise for anything Ben does.

I believe 206 once posted a wood watch a few volumes back, so he has contributed.

JASON of BH is proud to say that we have been commissioned by the Los Angeles Lakers to do their 2009 Championship Rings!!!

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

laugh.gif

I'm really tired of the hate coming from 206. At least lax has contributed to the jewelry threads. I have yet to see 206 post anything but lame gifs, smart **+ remarks and praise for anything Ben does.

I believe 206 once posted a wood watch a few volumes back, so he has contributed.

That is true. Jokes aside, cats really catching feelings over the net?

I find it funny that LAX tries and clowns the NLV X 206 piece by calling it the "Conan" peice, but when you critique his "wack" jewelry hecatches feelings. I dont care what anyone says, that Fugazi Rocafella peice is by far one of the wackest pieces ive ever seen.

Originally Posted by michael32

JASON of BH is proud to say that we have been commissioned by the Los Angeles Lakers to do their 2009 Championship Rings!!!
Congrats, thats big.

laugh.gif

To each his own, and your opinion is your opinion. And yes, im definitely a smartass...

And as far as not contributing, i certainly havent posted any pics of rappers jewelry. But to be fair, ive actually designed more than a couple pieces thatwere posted in here, and posted the artwork as well as a couple of in-progress pics. (also for the record, i dont even wear jewelry, not that it matters)

BIG PROPS to Jason of Beverly Hills on the Lakers deal, thats a nice come-up.

Nice site JOBH. Although, it seems like pics are taking forever to load through the flash. Either way, I like this layout than your previous two layouts. Thisone is also easier to navigate through.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

laugh.gif

I'm really tired of the hate coming from 206. At least lax has contributed to the jewelry threads. I have yet to see 206 post anything but lame gifs, smart
**+ remarks and praise for anything Ben does.
To each his own, and your opinion is your opinion. And yes, im definitely a smartass...

And as far as not contributing, i certainly havent posted any pics of rappers jewelry. But to be fair, ive actually designed more than a couple pieces that were posted in here, and posted the artwork as well as a couple of in-progress pics. (also for the record, i dont even wear jewelry, not that it matters)

you gonna get your own chain of that jesus head you and NLV drew up?

And as far as not contributing, i certainly havent posted any pics of rappers jewelry. But to be fair, ive actually designed more than a couple pieces that were posted in here, and posted the artwork as well as a couple of in-progress pics. (also for the record, i dont even wear jewelry, not that it matters)

Basically what I was about to post.

JOBH -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom