**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Been thinkin bout buying a micro lion piece from IF&CO. My only question is should I go for the vs+ or the vs/si diamonds? I'm not sure how much of a difference it will make. Does anybody in here have any pictures of IF&CO products to compare?
Not sure why you would want to put VS+ stones in such a small piece

Kinda pointless telling people you have VS stones when they the size of a pin needle.

But to each their own.

Not sure why you would want to put VS+ stones in such a small piece

Kinda pointless telling people you have VS stones when they the size of a pin needle.

But to each their own.
Well that’s the whole purpose of me askin u guys on here. To see if it would make a difference. I’m given to understand that the vs+ diamonds are better in color grade.

I will tell you about my experience with if&co… copped my baby jesus from them and got a different price compared to the website because Ken helped me with the sale… he was an employee there…it was still kinda expensive but still slightly cheaper than on the website… the transaction was seamless and they were easy to work with…as far as the jesus piece it is really nice and I got SI diamonds because it was cheaper… small diamonds on the piece but it hits hard…and quality on the piece in general is really good but like others have said if&co is expensive and I agree with that… with that being said I would still cop from them cuz my jesus piece still holds up well and customer service was good too…

I copped my st michaels piece from some jewelry shop here in NY… it is lighter than my jesus piece at 20 grams while my jesus was 33 grams so of course the price was cheaper by 2k…but man the diamonds are VS and hits way harder… I actually might like that piece better than my jesus even though its lighter…Size wise it looks the exact same…but definitely a good idea to shop around…

I will tell you about my experience with if&co… copped my baby jesus from them and got a different price compared to the website because Ken helped me with the sale… he was an employee there…it was still kinda expensive but still slightly cheaper than on the website… the transaction was seamless and they were easy to work with…as far as the jesus piece it is really nice and I got SI diamonds because it was cheaper… small diamonds on the piece but it hits hard…and quality on the piece in general is really good but like others have said if&co is expensive and I agree with that… with that being said I would still cop from them cuz my jesus piece still holds up well and customer service was good too…

I copped my st michaels piece from some jewelry shop here in NY… it is lighter than my jesus piece at 20 grams while my jesus was 33 grams so of course the price was cheaper by 2k…but man the diamonds are VS and hits way harder… I actually might like that piece better than my jesus even though its lighter…Size wise it looks the exact same…but definitely a good idea to shop around…
Customer service told me that their vs/si mix is 70:30 ratio of vs and si1 diamonds.

“SI1 diamonds but we have a 70:30 ratio of VS1:SI1 diamonds so it averages out to a high VS2 average!”

Their VS+ pieces are vs & vvs.

Pics of the st Michael?

They could say whatever they want. At the end of the day those rinky dink diamond chips would be so difficult to tell whether it's si or vs. They said their Jesus piece is the exact copy of Jacob's but we all see that long face looking Screech in the face and that's not it.

Customer service told me that their vs/si mix is 70:30 ratio of vs and si1 diamonds.

“SI1 diamonds but we have a 70:30 ratio of VS1:SI1 diamonds so it averages out to a high VS2 average!”

Their VS+ pieces are vs & vvs.
Definitely go VS if you can I bought a micro Jesus from if a few years ago and my only gripe with it was it was too damn small for a grown man unless your a short af.

They could say whatever they want. At the end of the day those rinky dink diamond chips would be so difficult to tell whether it's si or vs. They said their Jesus piece is the exact copy of Jacob's but we all see that long face looking Screech in the face and that's not it.
100% IF&CO jesus is trash

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 8.23.44 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom