**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IMG_1060.JPG

8.5mm from Rey.
5mm trash from Daniels.

Hard to capture in pictures but a bunch of the links in the 5mm are uneven some links appear wider than the others...it also looks like a twizzler.

thanks so much boss, i wanted a 5mm too

reys gave me a good quote with more weight on it too..yall really helped with this decision..

I was just interested in dan’s a bit more since it was closer to the crib. And the homie got a chain fron him also.. But now since I’m a little bit more educated on these links, I know better might have to stunt on my homey too

But I’ll take The trip to reys and enjoy the views

thanks so much boss, i wanted a 5mm too

reys gave me a good quote with more weight on it too..yall really helped with this decision..

I was just interested in dan’s a bit more since it was closer to the crib. And the homie got a chain fron him also.. But now since I’m a little bit more educated on these links, I know better might have to stunt on my homey too

But I’ll take The trip to reys and enjoy the views

Just go 7mm stunt on ur boy a lil more lol

I just placed my order with Daniels. This will be my first set of gold jewelry and I wanted a simple and understated Cuban link necklace and bracelet. I went with a 6mm 22” necklace and a 8mm 7.5” bracelet. Both in 14k yellow gold. I’ll post pictures when it arrives. Appreciate all the advise in this thread.

Congrats bro im sure you will love it. I know I love mine :emoji_sunglasses:

I just placed my order with Daniels. This will be my first set of gold jewelry and I wanted a simple and understated Cuban link necklace and bracelet. I went with a 6mm 22” necklace and a 8mm 7.5” bracelet. Both in 14k yellow gold. I’ll post pictures when it arrives. Appreciate all the advise in this thread.

This is when I traded my 6mm from Daniels and upgraded to 8mm from Rey’s
You can really see the difference In styles here. Rey is more boxy v Daniel is rounded which I prefer

now this is what I currently have. 9mm 18k from Daniels

this was the first day I got it. Wish it was still that color :lol: :pimp:

61BD27D8-ACD5-4839-8F1C-FFD1ECAADF80.jpeg
0E210507-9765-4086-B05D-AF30942D5F18.jpeg

This is it today
9445B897-1FBD-4B38-B9AB-59E09D9827BB.jpeg

There really is a huge difference In person between 14k and 18k. If you can, I recommend 18k. I haven’t taken mine off in 2 years and I have no issues. Yea it’s scratched but so was my 14k

I want to cop a small (4-6mm) 22k bracelet next

You can really see the difference In styles here. Rey is more boxy v Daniel is rounded which I prefer

This is it today

There really is a huge difference In person between 14k and 18k. If you can, I recommend 18k. I haven’t taken mine off in 2 years and I have no issues. Yea it’s scratched but so was my 14k

Go get that joint polished bruh

Reactions: g14

This is it today

Daniels links are more spaced out hence the “round” look u prefer.

Leons is not responding, I guess they don't want this bread lol.

Gonna go with Reys. Only think to decide is script or block letters on the lock.

Leons is not responding, I guess they don't want this bread lol.

Gonna go with Reys. Only think to decide is script or block letters on the lock.
You have to call their direct phone line. If you want to conduct business.

Leon has 2 stores in Miami. Call the Hialeah store

Reys (Norma) definitely will text you back

Waiting on Norma to hit me back. If she gives me a good number I’ll be grabbing a 10mm 14k bracelet. Sucks to here about the engraving though I want name initials lasered.

remember guys especially for the new people that are buying gold for the first time always check the spot price for the best deal you can find
pay anywhere between $5.00 to $10.00 a gram above spot price or anywhere in between for a fair markup price to make sure your not getting screwed
of course it's your money and if you like something pay what you want just remember gold is gold and the more you pay the more profit the jeweler makes the less money afterwards in your pocket
gold is not cheap especially now
if you follow what im saying its the best way to get the best deal

this website will make understanding the gold content you want and the price your willing to pay alot easier then going into a jeweler or buying online blind

Last edited:
Waiting on Norma to hit me back. If she gives me a good number I’ll be grabbing a 10mm 14k bracelet. Sucks to here about the engraving though I want name initials lasered.
Leons quoted me 2,230 for the 10mm. Just got off the phone with them. I'm going with Rey, if you are going with a 7.5 the quote from them should be 2,320. She'll be in the office tomorrow, so that's when she would get your order in.

Norma's customer service is well worth the 100 dollars.

you’re paying more for the 7.5mm?

Leons quoted me 2,230 for the 10mm. Just got off the phone with them. I'm going with Rey, if you are going with a 7.5 the quote from them should be 2,320. She'll be in the office tomorrow, so that's when she would get your order in.

Good looking out bro. Gonna have to do it. Just hate myself for not copping when gold was $32-33/G

Back
Top Bottom