**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I been on the fence with a 3mm and 4mm or maybe even higher rope. Just ordered 2 bs *** stainless steel ropes in 3mm and 4mm widths just to be able to compare.

What length did you end up getting?

I got the 22 Inch. I weighed it up and it was 15 Grams. $423 after discount.

Yea I was about to ask if he talked the seller down aNYone aNYone

I’m looking for a 2.5-3mm cuban and most sellers on eBay are charging $40-50/G

Thats because your buying machine made cubans that comes from italy. Current Market price is $40.60per gram so most jewelers will charge $40-50.

Miami cubans get better Rates on Gold.

Yea I was about to ask if he talked the seller down aNYone aNYone

I’m looking for a 2.5-3mm cuban and most sellers on eBay are charging $40-50/G
Nah I didn’t talk anyone down.

I did my research online and in a few jewelry shops here in NYC looking for the best deal. The eBay seller jewelrypot was the best price I found.

First I bought the 3 mm, then eBay dropped a coupon for 15% off capped at 100$ so I copped. The actual price was 923 but I got 100 off an already decent price. The same seller has since raised his price on the 4mm to 1,025. Knowing what I do now jewlers would try to charge upwards of 1200 for that chain cause they be wildin.

Anyone scoop this large JP? If so any pics on chain? Can't stop thinking about it. Lol
20180709_004617.jpg

Nah I didn’t talk anyone down.

I did my research online and in a few jewelry shops here in NYC looking for the best deal. The eBay seller jewelrypot was the best price I found.

First I bought the 3 mm, then eBay dropped a coupon for 15% off capped at 100$ so I copped. The actual price was 923 but I got 100 off an already decent price. The same seller has since raised his price on the 4mm to 1,025. Knowing what I do now jewlers would try to charge upwards of 1200 for that chain cause they be wildin.
Nice pictures of the chains. How's the quality of the rope chain (look, shine, durability, etc.)? I'm looking to purchase a 3 or 3.5mm rope chain from jewelrypot.

Nice pictures of the chains. How's the quality of the rope chain (look, shine, durability, etc.)? I'm looking to purchase a 3 or 3.5mm rope chain from jewelrypot.
It’s a solid chain and the diamond cuts are on point. Even when I had the 3mm on people noticed. Joint is mad shiny in the sun or when the light hits it.

14mm or 15mm cuban bracelet for everyday wear a problem or no?

Thinking bout getting a bracelet or a baby jp for my 9mm chain. Can’t decide, feel like the bracelet will get more wear on a daily.

^ you didnt tarnish his name... that just proves none of these jewelers are perfect... and if you didnt say anything then nobody would know.. anyways imo id go with the pendant... a chain looks so much better with a pendant but thats just me... nothing wrong rocking a chain alone either... and if you prefer that then a bracelet is a good cop for you...

Thinking bout getting a bracelet or a baby jp for my 9mm chain. Can’t decide, feel like the bracelet will get more wear on a daily.

Had a 14 and I didn’t really like it, I preferred the 12

That Jesus by Moses is fire! Wonder if he could do a 80g 3 1/4 " size and if his gold is good. Anyone cop from mosesjewlery?

ninjahood ninjahood how do you like your chain from Leon? Any imperfections? Are Leon's handmade or machine made? I like that his 14k is richer than most and provides proof.

Last edited:

9mm on baby jp type big bro. The bale gonna have to be altered and all. Anything greater than 8mm is pretty much maxing it out.
IMO a >9mm belongs on a standard jp.
But with that being said I still would like to see what it would look like.

u should be fine, my chain 14mm.

my bracelet gonna be 20mm when i aim for it.

How do you rock a 20mm bracelet? That'd be crazy gaudy wouldn't it? esp for everyday wear.

I see the hustlers doing that. I'm noticing that style wit the street dudes. Smaller cuban with a small jesus piece, and a bracelet thats large for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom