**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I've spent $350+ on Uber/Lyft just last week...that's probably an average week for me...not having to drive, hopping right in and out without having to park, etc etc.

I've spent $350+ on Uber/Lyft just last week...that's probably an average week for me...not having to drive, hopping right in and out without having to park, etc etc.
350 a week.

Bro, you might as well take that train.

Or, buy a car.  that's $1400 a month.

That's a Mercedes Benz 600 AMG car note
laugh.gif

Last edited:

350 a week.

Bro, you might as well take that train.

Or, buy a car.  that's $1400 a month.

That's a Mercedes Benz 600 AMG car note
laugh.gif

I live in LA, ain't no train bruh haha...got a Tesla Model X on order but I will still use Uber a few nights a week going out (no drunk driving), back and forth from the airport (I take at least 1 round trip flight a week for work), and just times I don't feel like driving...

New york cats cant drive. I was ridin thru verrazano amd there was a 7 1/2 inch space between me and the car in fromt of me, and this idiot ny native found a way to still cut me off. I was in a rental tho.

And when i was in queens dude was haulin *** down the skreet, talmbout the road had more pot holes then that one cat from goodfellas face, just to slam on the brakes and parallel park.

Lotta cats cars have these bumper things on top of the bumpers the cars come wit.

The train was turrible. Went to these hood clubs in bronx, queens, and some other lil borrough or whatever, ad they were weak. No wonder yall come to the south.

Last edited:
a doofus thats gonna buy a cuban, combines with my jacob is gonna make u shrink back to da eeny weenie hole where u came from
laugh.gif

( besides, da piece is alot more rarer which i prioritized on than a cuban link i could cop off multiple sellers)

im aiming 450-500 grams on just da cuban.

u are aware that im already green lit for that right? u talking 300 grams like i aint already have that on my old st mike piece..

so maybe u should take some time to re adjust that jesus u got..poor thing looks like its on da spectrum
laugh.gif
mean.gif
There you go again comparing nothing to something.  Something you had, vs something i currently own. I dont want to hear about what your gonna do.  Do it, then holla.  

You dont like my jesus and cuban set up? How about all them other set ups Ive posted?  

You already got the green light to take out a loan with a 30% interest rate on something that cost under $12k?

We take out loans for businesses on this side, not "luxary" items.  Luxury items are cash only deals with me but I could understand how you clowns that be fraudin for these chicks might think differently.  

Deep down inside, you know your a clown dont?

That chain is at least 15mm, I personally don't believe someone is riding on a train with a $15k plus chain on either.

One is trying to "stunt" with a hypothetical 700g chain in a micro apartment that's rent controlled vs the other with multiple setups and 10k coming in a month from tenants, businesses etc

Only on NT will these two go at it for days on end

Last edited:
New york cats cant drive. I was ridin thru verrazano amd there was a 7 1/2 inch space between me and the car in fromt of me, and this idiot ny native found a way to still cut me off. I was in a rental tho.

And when i was in queens dude was haulin *** down the skreet, talmbout the road had more pot holes then that one cat from goodfellas face, just to slam on the brakes and parallel park.

Lotta cats cars have these bumper things on top of the bumpers the cars come wit.

The train was turrible. Went to these hood clubs in bronx, queens, and some other lil borrough or whatever, ad they were weak. No wonder yall come to the south.

:rofl: the amount of ******** in this post

One is trying to "stunt" with a hypothetical 700g chain in a micro apartment that's rent controlled vs the other with multiple setups and 10k coming in a month from tenants, businesses etc

Only on NT will these two go at it for days on end
The mosanite is a preference thing.  Then you extend to encouraging people to take out loans with 30% interest rates...... thats something different.  

Whatever tho.  Im gonna let my man live. Keeps getting me flagged......

*Cough* 0% interest for a year *cough*

The terms on that loan say if you are late, miss a payment, or don't satisfy the loan in X period of time,  its 30% from the start date of the loan.  On top of that, since there is no lien, because in essence, the moment that jewelry walks out of the store it is gone, they can charge  you with theft if you don't satisfy the terms NOT repossession. 

Your super wack for advocating that people take on high interest, short term border line preditory loans to buy cubans.........

*Cough* 0% interest for a year *cough*

The terms on that loan say if you are late, miss a payment, or don't satisfy the loan in X period of time,  its 30% from the start date of the loan.  On top of that, since there is no lien, because in essence, the moment that jewelry walks out of the store it is gone, they can charge  you with theft if you don't satisfy the terms NOT repossession. 

Your super wack for advocating that people take on high interest, short term border line preditory loans to buy cubans.........

who's buying Cubans that cant afford em though? :lol: we're talking about people who got good credit who are RESPONSIBLE and intend to pay their bills.

0% interest for a year b....a YEAR.

there is no downside side to that period.

Have you been to visit? Transit is alot quicker by subway in ny, traffic is od.

Never been.
people are so used to trains they tend to cop cars as a luxury item...plus you can forget about driving into midtown during da week, there's no parking spots because everything

is commercial parking, and you get huge fines.

its also a cultural thing, NYC is manageable walking or talking mass transit because of da layout, its a walkable block by block city.

now dont get me wrong, having a car in NYC is also a HUGE convenience when you dont wanna depend on trains or buses, but for those who don't have it, its not a backbreaker

like it is on other places in da US where you can't literally go anywhere. 

How often do the buses and subs run? If I lived in NY, I feel like I would need to own wheels. I don't want to be standing around waiting, Or riding the sub wit 30k on me...that dude is nuts

who's buying Cubans that cant afford em though?
laugh.gif
we're talking about people who got good credit who are RESPONSIBLE and intend to pay their bills.

Cats like you b.  Stop the boo boo.  

who's buying Cubans that cant afford em though? :lol: we're talking about people who got good credit who are RESPONSIBLE and intend to pay their bills.

Cats like you b.  Stop the boo boo.  

:lol: i already had chains before u even found NT...what are u talking bout b.. sounding like jilted broad cuz im giving folks options.

u stay bitter other there in a corner, no one paying u no mind anymore.

:lol:

*ahem* now for folks who wanna do that, call homeboy up, and get da details yourself.. 0% interest a year walking out wit something nice is a very good look. :pimp:

How often do the buses and subs run?

pretty often, its 24 hours, if u going clubbin thou, a whip is ideal.

Back
Top Bottom