**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
w/e b.

cant directly come at moissanites from a factual standpoint so u slander da messenger.. politics 101.
Come through with 30-40k in jewels, new cars paid for on rims and supercharged and yall cats be like, mine looks the same but i paid 1/3rd the price. LMAO

But why, everything i own is 18k+ with them VS lasers.  I stay out of the slums.  

Your promoting financing and man made meteorites.  

Anyone remember Dame Dash's watch company Tiret? 

There was one interview I saw, but couldn't find, where he had one watch priced at a million. 

I hit the mother load for anyone who is looking for a 1999-2004 set up.
what chew think of this chain vs a traditional bead chain tho:

I kinda wonder how it lays on the neck and looks from other angels, the whole swivel thing could actually look bad.  That one weighs 182 grams in 14k/6.5mm/30" though so it could work out well on Dejesus. 

Last edited:
I might need to upgrade my 5mm from Daniels, it twists and kinks up real easy unlike the one in that video.
Mine kinks up at times slightly. But I think it's the weight. When u get a heavier chain it fall straight easier. As long as it hangs straight for a lighter chain you know it's good craftsmanship.

For anyone interested in that Grimal Jewelry spot, I just left with some quotes.

I usually like to talk to whoevers in charge to make sure I'm getting the lowest possible quote but he wasn't there

Talked them down to 33/g for cash transactions. The financing option is 36/g with 0% interest for 6months and jumps to some outrageous number after that lol. Your credit also needs to be in the 700+ range.

Just hit up Rey for a price quote on a bracelet. These 18kt prices :x :x :x

Might have to do it though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom