**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

theconnect theconnect If you can find a GMT II (16713) they go for cheaper than the Sub and look identical. Unless you really like the Sub that much.

Whats the deal with rolex and hollow links why did they even do that? Did other high end houses do that?
breh I've no idea why they did this but it looks like they did it often back in the days.  for instance, there's some old quartz rolex I mentioned before that I liked, a 5100.  I like the case shape and the bracelet actually looks kind tough at first:

but then I saw this:

looks like something from a gumball machine

Last edited:
So I have a 14kt 6mm 9in 29g Cuban bracelet and I'm gonna upgrade at some point but my coworker offered me $600 for it. I paid $800 back in November from Daniels. After I bought it I wanted to upgrade and Rey's offered me $600 like 2 weeks after I bought it. Do u guys think this is going to be the best Im gonna get? I'm gonna try to get $650

I want to get a 7.5-8mm 18kt. Probably 8.5in. How much am I looking at per gram for 18kt?

Back
Top Bottom