**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dope pics from that gucci concert 

Did anyone notice (not tryna count pockets here) but Drake makes the most money outta all them dudes but got the least amount of jewelry on?

Its just sometimes less is more

Drake has jewelry, but usually wears smaller pieces. I like his Cash Money piece

plus he got robbed once... must've changed his whole look on shines....

Once they see ya jewels and whips and they know you have it, its more fun to be seen not driving and tucking everything except your smallest chain.

Dope pics from that gucci concert 

Did anyone notice (not tryna count pockets here) but Drake makes the most money outta all them dudes but got the least amount of jewelry on?

Its just sometimes less is more

This means nothing. Drake just isn't about that. It doesn't fit him anyway personality wise.

Kendrick and J Cole never wear jewelry now a days. Talib, Mos Def, Common, The roots never wear any chains either.

Kanye and Hov richer than Drake and always wear jewelry.

Means nothing

J Cole has some chains and bracelets with some good weight to them, but I haven't seen him wear much of anything since he grew his hair out like a bum

PAW_0518-X2.jpg

juice man cameo.
smh, gucci's clone out here flourishing with his girl

okay so the cross that you have looks exactly like the fat joe piece but its not all princess cut piece from if and co

Daniels and reys cubans youre only paying a couple hundred on top of the actual gold value

Its like currency exchange your dollars for gold, you just toss the homie like $150-$650 for his craftsmanship

True, but it is still a luxury item we can do without. Meanwhile, I'm looking to cop an 8 mm from them lol

Going back and forth between the two tone Datejust II black dial Arabic numbers or a two tone submariner, blue face blue dial.  

Those are dope but id say a seadweller or gmt stainless would be better---better bang for your buck to put it in the movement, and leave the precious metals to rey an daniel

Correct me if im wrong, but most high end collectors value platinum highest, then white gold, and many avoid yellow gold

The yellow gold can be a death sentence of garishness to these watch folks. And white people in general

I know youre looking to floss with the two tone, but my 2 cents is consider that sea dweller or gmt

I disagree, maybe a solid yellow gold Day Date might be considered garish, but the two tone datejust are very popular even used among successful people, especially the jubilee band style

Last edited:
Going back and forth between the two tone Datejust II black dial Arabic numbers or a two tone submariner, blue face blue dial.  

Those are dope but id say a seadweller or gmt stainless would be better---better bang for your buck to put it in the movement, and leave the precious metals to rey an daniel

Correct me if im wrong, but most high end collectors value platinum highest, then white gold, and many avoid yellow gold

The yellow gold can be a death sentence of garishness to these watch folks. And white people in general

I know youre looking to floss with the two tone, but my 2 cents is consider that sea dweller or gmt
Thats a good point. I just think they (general collectors) prefer ss/white gold, because the yellow is gaudy. I kinda want the watch to match everything else, but sometimes that can be a bit much. So the 2 tone is cool, because it plays it down a little bit without being in your face. The Batman GMT is flames tho.

I know you're looking to floss with the two tone, but my 2 cents is consider that sea dweller or gmt

A lot high end collectors would kill to have a Paul Newman Rolex Daytona in their collection. Most are found in SS and a few in 18k yellow gold. So I think that statement of platinum being valued as the being the highest material in the watch collection realm is false.

And tbh, it all depends on the person too.

But here is a Pual Newman Daytona for kicks and giggles

Last edited:
A lot high end collectors would kill to have a Paul Newman Rolex Daytona in their collection. Most are found in SS and a few in 18k yellow gold. So I think that statement of platinum being valued as the being the highest material in the watch collection realm is false.

And tbh, it all depends on the person too.

But here is a Pual Newman Daytona for kicks and giggles

Why would you post such an anomaly to prove your point? That watch is 50-100k and the gold joints run 20-30. That seller has no sales no feedback and nobody on earth is paying a ticket for a Paul Newman.

Why would you post such an anomaly to prove your point? That watch is 50-100k and the gold joints run 20-30. That seller has no sales no feedback and nobody on earth is paying a ticket for a Paul Newman.

You have no idea what your talking about do you ?
A 6263 Paul Newman SOLD for 1.1 million in 2013 through Christies auctions.

I think the pre 2000 or so day dates are all brush/satin finish on the case & lugs, even the platinum one.  So in platinum or white gold those just look like someone's fridge which probably wouldn't offend anyone.  I'm pretty sure those all had hollow bracelets though which is kinda weak. 

anybody know what the going price per gram is for 10k and 14k miami cubans from daniels or reys at the moment after the whole brexit

Back
Top Bottom