**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ain't nothing on the east coast for me anymore. 250k in Arizona buys you a upgraded loft or townhouse right off oldtown Scottsdale in the middle of everything.

Nope, it's cake. Sr manager. I do regulatory inspections and site audits on the non dispensing pharmacies the company I work for owns in PHX Tucson and Tampa. Same thing the board of pharmacy does when they do random and yearly inspections.

Very low maintenance, all my employees are pharmacists or pharmacist techs

Most of the time I'm chillin in my office. Should take me a week to do each site and I'm doing them in 4 -8 hours now and coolin the rest of the week.

Got this today! Micro Jesus Piece from If&Co.
It's the humble mans piece as I like to call it as its 18k gold plated over silver on a 24 " Franco chain. I like it :pimp: and it what I can really afford (baby on the way mad bills to pay) ... either way.. Fire suit On!!

I bought a used fully iced out Micro Jesus Piece by If&Co last year from Ebay. The guy was desperate to sell, so I got it for 980. The thing was tiny, I ended selling it to somebody for 1200 . I feel bad I just didn't give the thing to my little cousin

Last edited:

Mine is 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 1170 sq ft loft.  Im walking distance to the club district in old town and Scottsdale fashion square mall. It had been recently renovated before it was foreclosed on.  I lived in Tempe right off university and 101 the first few months and I couldn't deal with the traffic headed North to Deer Valley. You dont want to be south of downtown during rush hour.

I'll tell you this though, phx is a pretty dope city to live in. 5th largest city in the country. All the professional sports leagues, tons of entertainment. Outside of that the locals are slow players and don't hustle at all.

Last edited:
The day date 2 with the slate dial and green Roman numerals is the one. I was focused on the black dial and hadn't even seen that one. Went to check one in person and that combination is fire.

It was 8900 dollars. I offered 7200 but couldn't get the manager to go any lower than 8000.

The day date 2 with the slate dial and green Roman numerals is the one. I was focused on the black dial and hadn't even seen that one. Went to check one in person and that combination is fire.

It was 8900 dollars. I offered 7200 but couldn't get the manager to go any lower than 8000.
i

You mean datejust 2 no?

But yes that one is straight piff! If you manage to get it for $8k that's a steal!

That jawn is fire, probably the only Datejust I like. I was also looking at the two tone Sub you were talking about, and I actually like that one better, but I like Subs better overall. I just prefer the black dial & face over the blue, but that sunburst is dope.

i

You mean datejust 2 no?

But yes that one is straight piff! If you manage to get it for $8k that's a steal!

I didn't have the cash on me right then but I l know they will bite if I come through on a bad day with cash right before close of business on a Friday or Saturday

One of my breitling is up on eBay now and the other I have a few buyers lined up but no one has come through with the cash yet. I don't want to buy before those are gone.

I'm at the point where having a specific watch for each set up is dumb.

Last edited:

That jawn is fire, probably the only Datejust I like. I was also looking at the two tone Sub you were talking about, and I actually like that one better, but I like Subs better overall. I just prefer the black dial & face over the blue, but that sunburst is dope.
Neutral dials >

Champaign, White, Silver, Grey are easily wearable with everything. 

i

You mean datejust 2 no?

I didn't have the cash on me right then but I l know they will bite if I come through on a bad day with cash right before close of business on a Friday or Saturday

One of my breitling is up on eBay now and the other I have a few buyers lined up but no one has come through with the cash yet. I don't want to buy before those are gone.

I'm at the point where having a specific watch for each set up is dumb.
LOL word, walk thru towards the end of the month when bills are coming up.

Got a new pick up the other day. 2.3mm franco 24" 23 grams and a flooded cross 1.5" with 2ct in stones at 11 grams. Apparently its solid but I feel it should weight more.

collection thus far...

I like the size of both the Cuban and Jesus piece set up. What's the sizes on both ?

Mine is 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 1170 sq ft loft.  Im walking distance to the club district in old town and Scottsdale fashion square mall. It had been recently renovated before it was foreclosed on.  I lived in Tempe right off university and 101 the first few months and I couldn't deal with the traffic headed North to Deer Valley. You dont want to be south of downtown during rush hour.

I'll tell you this though, phx is a pretty dope city to live in. 5th largest city in the country. All the professional sports leagues, tons of entertainment. Outside of that the locals are slow players and don't hustle at all.

Back
Top Bottom